Fixing the Living

The living world down below had progressed significantly. God was pleased with how far the Humans had come. They had built, expanded, and grown. The people were full of skills and flaws. God didn't mind. He had created them this way. However, there was one thing that he would not overlook. A particular group of Humans had been springing up. And he despised their existence. They made the good Humans look bad. This little circle of despicable Humans was ruining all he had worked for. And God was not having it. After some investigating, he decided on a plan to deal with them. A prototype of his grand experiment was complete. This new type of angel was somewhat of a soldier.

God sent a small unit of these new angels were sent to the living world. He watched as they terrorized any one of "those" Humans. He grinned. His soldiers needed some polishing, but the results were fantastic. The experiments had been a success. But there was always room for improvement. Once the slaughter was complete, God recalled his minions. They returned to the skies. But not before leaving a few messages from him for the Humans. Now that he had seen their fundamental capabilities, it was time to strengthen them. God finally gave these angels a title. They were to be known as Executioners. And their master didn't waste any time. He needed to progress quickly. The end goal was finally within reach. But for now, he sent them to rest. God had already built a special living quarter for his prototype army. The Executioners obeyed and retired for the day.

Once things settled down, God got back to work. After seeing the initial success, progress was inevitable. Angelique had all the necessary materials organized and ready. He smiled seeing her and gave a warm greeting as he sat at his desk. There was much to be done. He documented today's observations. As he continued, she brought him a hot drink and assisted him. God had known he had finally chosen the right woman. Angelique was the one without question. They worked as one, and before the sun had set, the next phase of creating the Executioners was well underway. God scheduled more tests and picked a portion of his realm's population to transform into these new angels.