If Jiang Shixun doesn't have a partner yet, and Shi Yufang is interested in him again, they may also consider Shi Yufang.

  But Jiang Shixun already has children, and he is fine with Tang Yulan, how could they still like Shi Yufang?

   What's more, she deliberately told Shi Yufang that Jiang Shixun had a wife and children, and this woman was still unwilling to give up.

   This is a bit shameless.

   Jiang Fuguo coughed: "Okay, let's not talk about her, it's an outsider anyway, it has nothing to do with us."

  Tang Yulan smiled with satisfaction, and wisely stopped talking.

   She wished Jiang Shixun had forgotten about Shi Yufang, why would she want to mention that woman more?

   The family quickly talked about other things, leaving Shi Yufang and Zhao Changqing behind.

   After talking for a while, Jiang Fuguo and Shen Wanqing couldn't sit still and planned to go out to work.

  Jiang Shixun and Tang Yulan also went along with Jiang Zhiying and Jiang Shian.

  The people on the farm basically know Jiang Shixun, but they have never met Tang Yulan and Jiang Zhiying.

   So as soon as they went out, the mother and daughter were surrounded by strong onlookers.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80’s Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 112: lose money

80’s Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 112: lose money

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 112 Losing money

   "That's Comrade Jiang and his lover!"

   "You look so fat!"

   "Her family should be in good condition, right? She eats so fat!"

   "The little fat girl next to him should be his daughter."

   "It's really lucky to look good."

   "No matter how lucky you are, you will lose money!"

   "How do you talk? Now women can hold up half the sky, why is this girl losing money?"

   "The girl is not a loser, what is it? When you grow up, you will become someone else's family."

   "Then you can't say that people are losing money."

   "I don't know what to think about a loser being so fat!"

  …

   Jiang Zhiying said with a dark face: "!!"

Hey! Can't you keep your voice down when you talk?

   She heard it all!

  Who is fat?

   A group of women actually think that girls are losing money, their brains are in shit!

   Jiang Zhiying rolled her eyes at the group of people in disgust, then pretended not to hear anything, and followed Jiang Shixun and Tang Yulan.

   After all, she can't run over and quarrel with those stupid women, right?

   Jiang Fuguo and Shen Wanqing took them to a medicine field and started to work.