"Marshal asked me to take you to dinner." Secretary Jin smiled: "You're starving."

The three cubs in Jian Luo's arms were more excited. They were definitely not hungry. They had enough cloud fruit in the car, and now they just wanted to come down and play.

Jian Luo stood up: "I'm really hungry."

Secretary Jin said with an expression of "I knew it": "The Marshal said that there will be a dinner party tonight, and you must not be able to bear it. He asked me to prepare a meal for you, so you can eat a little first."

Jian Luo said, "Thank you."

Secretary Jin took the cub and hugged it, and she felt better after hugging the cub: "Thank you, you're welcome."

Jian Luo smiled.

He finished the meal quickly, and the cub had a fixed time to rest and sleep every day, but unfortunately it was outside, and he did not worry about letting others help take care of the child. Fortunately, the blood clan still has a little conscience, and there are people in the afternoon. Come pick him up and cubs for their lunch break.

In the evening dinner, Jian Luo took into account that the child went to bed early and was tired during the day, so he did not take the child with him, so he asked Su Liang to help take care of it, and went by himself after ensuring safety.

Secretary Jin accompanied him: "Marshal is in the front."

Jian Luo: "Okay."

The banquet was held in the palace. The huge square was crowded with people, and it looked very lively. In such a grand scene, everyone seemed to be insignificant.

It's just that today seems to be a little different from the past...

"Oops!"

Another person accidentally bumped up.

Jian Luo looked at him blankly.

"I'm so sorry." The man who bumped into him apologized in a low voice: "Are you alright, is there any injury, I'll leave you a contact information, you can contact me at any time."

"..."

Jian Luo was expressionless: "No need."

He walked forward over the man, and suddenly a girl fell in front of him. The girl looked beautiful and looked at him tenderly: "Oh, I fell."

Jian Luo said what he did not know how many times tonight: "Fall down and find a doctor."

The girl stared at Jian Luo, who left without turning her head, and was a little surprised. How could humans be so heartless and not being tricked at all.

However, what she didn't expect was that there would be more people than her:

"This is my family's ancestral thing, you have to marry me if you pick it up."

"Since I was a child, the priest said that I would find a human as a partner, otherwise I might die alone."

"Actually, I like human culture very much. You see, I still have tattoos on my body."

Jian Luo looked at the place he pointed, and found that the so-called tattoo was actually a vegetable.

Secretary Jin at the back said, "Luoluo, you are so welcome."

Jian Luo had a headache: "Don't make fun of me."

The dinner is in progress.

When Jian Luo crossed a group of people, he encountered another blocker, and the rank of this person was a little different from the others.