You can be coaxed around by a few pieces of candy, and you don't mind losing the dragon. You should really record it and play it back a thousand and eight hundred times when you grow up, so that you know how to write shame.

It's a pity that the cub Long Aotian didn't know what the word meant, so he thought he was praising himself.

'Chirp'

Long Aotian proudly raised his small chest and rubbed against Lu Shifeng.

The Marshal looked back in disgust.

The younger sister was picked up by Nie Yan with one hand.

The robes worn by the richest man today are black, and the silver dragons form a strong contrast with them. She is less fair and very cute. She has a pair of wet eyes, crimson, as if the most expensive ruby ​​in the world cannot match it. One person and one dragon looked at each other, and time seemed to be a little quiet.

The younger sister tilted her head, paused, and said softly, "Thank you."

Nie Yan narrowed his eyes.

Xiao Yinlong wanted to get off his hands, and stood up swayingly, but accidentally fell on Nie Yan's lap. There were a lot of jewelry on this black robe, and she fell on it all at once, with mild pain. Hum.

Nie Yan frowned: "Does it hurt?"

The little girl still needs face, Xiao Yinlong sat up again and shook her head obediently. She looked at the black gem next to her, which radiated colorful colors under the lights in the car, beautiful and noble, and praised softly: "Nice."

Nie Yan looked over and said casually, "Take it if you like it."

The precious gems that are as expensive as the sky are comparable to the two suites of Dark Star. The richest man said that he would give it away, as if he was not satisfied: "This is a common grade, and there are better ones in the warehouse. Next time, let Jian Luo bring you to choose. ."

Jian Luo: ?

Boss, are you so casual?

What about the good businessman?

Say good interests come first?

Your character is broken!

Although he was full of complaints in his heart, he still arrived at the palace. He originally thought that the size of the warship yard would be very large. Who knew that the palace was even more colorful, and those who didn't know thought that today the little emperor was going to ascend the throne again.

The ceremony was grand.

Looking around the imperial city, there are actually many human beings.

In the past, human beings rarely left An Paradise, nor did they have the money or ability to come to the inner city of the capital of Dark Star, and they were not allowed to enter, but today, the imperial city is bustling, and most of them are human.

Jian Luo looked at the little emperor and Lu Shifeng suspiciously, and suddenly had some guesses in his heart.

Lu Shifeng's mouth curled into a smile, and he patted Jian Luo's hand.

"Arrived."

The car stopped, and the little emperor spoke.

Jian Luo looked outside. This was the largest square in the imperial city. There were people standing all around, including humans. At the front were the ministers of the blood clan, the dragon clan, the **** robes of the Phoenix clan, and a group of employees who were familiar with Moonlight. Yes, unfamiliar, everyone came into view.