New York's Finest

"Morning lazy butt," Sammy told me. I grunted and drank a glass of water while rummaging through the kitchen for something to eat. "Well. Sana wants to meet you, so I said you would. She said she can meet you today, if you're not busy with a show or anything," Sam said.

"Yeah, okay. But does she know that I'm... y'know... 15ish?" I asked slowly. "Well..." "You never told her?" "Well, I said you were young at heart!" "Sam! You know that people assume that I'm your age then!" I huffed. "Sowwy," Sam mumbled. I smiled and ate my cereal.

"Oh, to answer your thing, we might do an acoustic cover show in downtown Kings," I said through a mouthful of cereal. "KINGS?!" Sammy said, choking on his coffee. "Is that far? Because I think we can change it to a closer venue," I tried to compromise. "Oh, you HAVE to change it. Kings is all the way near 33rd on South." "33RD ON SOUTH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I said running to get my phone.

"Where are we doing it then?" I asked. "Try Central Park," Sam said, biting into a muffin. "Ooh! English Muffins!" I reached for one and immediately inspected it. "How much gluten is in here?" I asked. "5.8; that's way too much for you to eat," Sammy said, snatching it out of my hand and eating it. "Fuck you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"COME ON PUNK! YOU CAN DO THIS GUYS! THE SHIELD ARE GOING DOOOOOOOOWN!" I screamed the TV. The Shield were nuts. Seriously, what is their problem? When I say that they (The Shield) have issues, I think I speak for everyone.

"Sam! I'm back!" I heard someone say. I muted the TV and looked around for the voice. I yelled back, "He's at work!" I went back to the match to see Sheamus had a member of The Shield in a headlock. "YES SHEAMUS, KEEP HIM THERE! NOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled.

"Hello? Who's there?" A female voice, Sana I presumed, came into my hearing range. "Um, are you Sana?" I asked. She walked briskly into the room and I saw her. Wow. She was Gor-fucking-geous. Shoulder brown hair with hazel-chocolate eyes and had particularly good fashion sense.

"Oh... Uh, you're Sam's sister?" She asked. I simply nodded. "I thought you'd be around 18, but okay," she said. "I'm Sana. Sam said your friends are here too?" "They've got jet lag. I've gotten used to the time change from flying here to visit Sam," I explained.

"Okay. I want to know about your band. What are you?" She said eagerly. "Vocalist, Keyboardist and occasionally I play the guitar. But I also do Violin, bass, drums and the spoons." "The spoons?" I nodded surely.

"Sing something for me," she said. "Why don't you just listen to our album? Or come to our show we're doing in or near Central Park?" I asked. "Because I want to here you NOW!" Sana said impatiently. "Can we at least wait a couple of hours for the rest of them to wake up?" "Fiiiiiiiiiine."

"So. How did you and Sam meet?" I questioned. "You really wanna know?" I nodded my head vigorously. "Wait! Just let me get something," I said. I ran to the kitchen and got the bottle of peanut butter, a bag of oreos and a bowl. "Ready!" I said coming back with everything.

Sana POV

*FLASHBACK*

It was a Saturday morning, and I was working at a coffee shop near campus. Everyone would go there to hang out, so I basically got to work while talking to my friends and not getting in trouble. The point is, I was working, so I tried not to get too distracted.

A friend of mine who worked with me spotted Sam and when I came to get the order I was serving, she said, "Cute guy at four o'clock. You can have him, my eyes are on a different prize." I picked up my order, and went to the table to give it to the customer.