"YOU BUNNY

"YOU BUNNY. JUST STAY THERE. I'LL TELL U" Tae said and pick the box of flour in which the remaining flour. Jungkook widen his eyes and ran away from him. Taehyung started chasing him. They were running around the kitchen. One behind other who is running for his dear life.

The ramyeon on the gas was long ago forgotten.

Suddenly Tae's foot slipped because of the flour on the floor
(Wow what a rhyme i made. Flour on the floor😂)

Anyways.

Tae was about to fall. But Jungkook came to action and tried to hold him from falling but his effort went vain and Taehyung fell on Floor along with Jungkook on top of him with a gasp. Taehyung's hands unconsciously holded Jungkook's biceps who had his hands on other's curvy waist.

Jungkook's eyes got widen like a saucer when he look at the other who was also looking at him. Both of their heart were beating very fastly. They were afraid that other could listen their heartbeat.

Jungkook's eyes starts to admire Taehyung's features. Younger's oceanic doe eyes which holds galaxies and an innocence in them are now widen. His long eyelashes which are kissing his upper cheeks. His button like cute nose. His rosy cheeks which doesn't need any blush have became more red due to the proximity between them. The forehead which shines brighter making the younger look more beautiful and ethereal. Most important His pink and plum lips which are now apart. Jungkook's gaze went to the mole under Tae's lipJungkook eyes roamed around Taehyung's face. Taehyung blushed at the intense of Jungkook. He bit his lips while blushing which was doing things to the elder.

They were losted in their own world but they came out of their world when the smell of something burning hit their nostrils. Taehyung scrunched his noise at the smell

"What is this smell? Jungkook said being confused but then his eyes widen when he realized

"MY RAMYEON" he said with shock and got up in hurry due to which Taehyung's fell on the floor.

"Ouch! You Idiot. Tell before getting up" Tae said rubbing his elbow.

"Oh! Sorry" Jungkook said.

Then Jungkook took put another ramyeon for him and Tae from the cabinet and looked at the other who was glaring at him cutely which made him chuckle.

Like this bickering with each other. They made ramyeon for themselves, ate and again went to their respetives rooms and went to their dreamland with a smile on their faces thinking of each other.

Next morning:
All the younger couples except Yoongi and Jimin in Jungkook's room talking to each other.

"Hey, come na Chim." Amy said while pulling Jimin in the room who was denying to go in.

"Oh here comes our soon to be Brother-in-law, Come BHABHI" Jungkook teased the short male emphasising on the word BHABHI which made Jimin blush.

"He was denying to come as he thought Yoongi oppa would also be here" Amy said giggling.

"Don't worry. God knows where he have hidden himself because of the news of both of your engagement" Jungkook said and all started laughing.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bunny. Don't you have shame? How can u pull our Yoongie hyung's leg" Taehyung said dramatically placing his hands on his waist pretending to be angry at the elder who just smile whippedly at him.

"You are also no less,  Drama queen" Jimin said rolling his eyes while Tae puffed his cheeks pouting.

_________________________

Hey beautiful people
I hope you all are doing great😊

I know i am updating late nowadays
but what do i do? My exams are going on and i have to study also. So i not getting time for it.

I don't know when i will be able to update regularly. Because from feb my finals will start and then i will not be able to even write. I have to study as i don't want to fail u know😆

I hope you understand my problem.

I promise when i will get time. I will definitely update further.

Do u trust me right?

If u liked the chapter
Then do votes and comments because i really love to read your comments☺

Okay so see u next time

Stay happy my purple hearts

Bye🤗
I purple u💜