"You know, Neteyam said you would come and see me but I got tired of waiting." A voice shouts out, jumping down from their Ikran and sliding down the leaves until they land beside him.

Lo'ak fled to their leaf after the news, and now he feels complete with Esmyrie being here.

He didn't even hear her fly by, his head being too much in his head.

"Hey..." Is all Lo'ak says, looking at the girl with a sad smile.

"Hey back loser." Esmyrie teases before sitting down beside him.

Their leaf. This could be the last time it is their leaf. Soon it may just be Esmyrie's, if Lo'ak has to go and she has to stay.

"How did you find me?" Lo'ak asks, although he knows it's a stupid question.

"You always come here to get away. That and I could smell you from a mile away." Esmyrie teases, trying to make light of the situation, although it is challenging, when Lo'ak just gives her a glare.

He looks towards the girl fully, and his eyes go wide, before going into hard.

"Your cheek." Lo'ak mumbles, scooting closer to the girl to get a better look.

Her cheek is bruising, yellow surround the area, it being where the leader of the avatars hit her. Her lip is also cut, a scab just now starting to form over where she broke skin.

"It's okay, Lo'ak." Esmyrie whispers okay.

"Your hurt.... They hurt you." Lo'ak mumbles, seeming to be in his own little world as he thinks of ways to wreck havoc on their lives.

"Lilac, I'm okay." Esmyrie whispers once more, moving her finger to his chin, causing Lo'aks eyes to move from her cheek to her own eyes.

Lo'ak groans at the nickname.

"You haven't called me that in ages." Lo'ak mumbles out.

Esmyrie just shrugs, giggling slightly when she sees that his nose scrunched up and his ears flapped down when he heard the nickname fall off her lips.

"Seemed fitting, especially if this is our last night together." Esmyrie whispers out, both of them still staring intently at each other.

The nickname Lilac is actually all because of Nilar.

It goes back to when Lo'ak was just born, Nilar only days earlier losing his mate to the birth of Esmyrie.

"Have you come up with a name yet?" Nilar asks Jake and Neytiri, Jake holding onto the newborn protectively while Neytiri holds onto baby Neteyam who is trying to reach for a knife on the ground a few feet away.

Even as a baby Neteyam was a fighter.

Jake looks at Neytiri, a big smile forming on his face. He is so grateful for his family, and it getting bigger and bigger.

When he turns to Nilar, his smile softens, knowing Nilar is suffering greatly.

It was only three days ago that they sent Illa'oke with Ewya to the tree of souls.

All within such little time, Nilar lost his wife and became a father.

Nilar was trying his best though to not let the emotions show, holding onto baby Esmyrie like his life depends on it, and in a lot of ways it does.

"We are naming him Lo'ak." Jake whispers out, loud enough for Nilar to hear, but quiet enough so the baby doesn't wake up.

Nilar looks at the man confused, before looking down at the baby in his brothers arms.