Chapter 4: The flashy shinobi

Takashi: "This is going to be fun." He said sarcastically.

Temari chuckled and slapped his back, which did little to the rageful swordsman but only made him annoyed.

Temari: "Nonsense! Makio, Suma, Hinatsuru! We have a guest!" She yelled.

After she yelled that, Takashi heard about 4 footsteps, no about 6, which were surprisingly loud despite thinking they should be well trained kunoichi. When the footsteps started getting closer, three rather beautiful women appeared in front of the two. The woman all the way to the right was average height and had a rather beautiful curvy body with pale skin. She had golden brown eyes with two long eyelashes that were present on her upper and lower lashes. She also possessed arching downwards, making her always look confident and excited. Her hair was black was black and tied with golden-brown bangs, which hanged to the left and right side of her hair. She wore a red, sleeveless strip dress that stopped at her thighs. The dress also revealed her cleavage on her hips. There were what seemed to be about 4 kunai's sheathed on her two hips. She also had bandages wrapped up to her knees, and she wore red sandals with black socks.

The lady in the middle was rather short. She had jet black, which reached to her shoulders and had blue eyes. She wore a short black dress like her blonde companion: Makio, but her dress had a plunging neckline, and like Makio, her cleavage was exposed. On the sides of her hips, she had a holster that carried three kunai on each hip. She also wore gray ankle length socks and wore blue sandals.

The lady to the left had an average height and possessed a slender curvy body. She also had long raven black hair that was tied into a ponytail. She had big almond shaped eyes, which had a violet color to it. Her eyes had thin eyelashes and eyebrows and had a beauty mark underneath her left eye. She wore a short, sleeveless lavender dress with dark square patterns on it. Her dress had a plugging neckline that exposed her cleavage she also had a violet colored obi that had three kunai sheathed on it. On her knees, she wore brown fishnet socks that reached her knees on her feet she wore brown sandals with purple straps.

These three women were the three wives of Temari Uzui: Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru.

Takashi: "Whatever." He said, pulling out his canteen and taking a sip of sake.

Makio: "Who is this guy, Lady Temari?"

Temari: "He's the swordsman Giya was talking about."

Hinatsuru: "He's the guy who took out multiple demons like it was nothing?"

Temari: "Yep, that's him!"

Makio: "But why did you let him in here?"

Temari: "Well, he hasn't attacked us yet, so he's not a threat to us."

Makio: "Yeah, but..."