"Yeah okaye rihmeek. Well since you can't own up & tell me what you was actually talking about then the wedding is off. You can take this ring back & whatever else you bought for me but I'm done rihmeek & im not coming back this time. I'm sorry but this just not working out anymore, I love you & I always will love you but I just can't do this anymore. I know you're selling drugs & in order to keep me & my daughter safe I have to cut things off with you. I begged you rihmeek way before we got together to quit selling & you never listened so I'm done. & I know it's your birthday & all but this has to be done. Goodbye rihmeek." I said sliding the ring off & giving it back to him. I kissed him one last time before getting my baby & leaving.

I booked me & my baby a flight to New York. I went home & packed our things leaving rihmeek stuff. I decided to leave our pictures & my gifts for him in this house. I wrote him a letter before leaving out. I called Candi to take us to the airport bc it makes no sense for me to drive. On the way to the airport meek kept calling me. I hesitated before I answered. "Hello." I said. "Baby come back." He said. "Why should I rihmeek, so you can feed me the rest of your lies?" I said. "No Nic it's important." He said. "Well save it bc I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna be mad at you or anything yk. We can still co-parent Essence & everything but I can't be with you anymore. I hope you understand that.." I said. It was silent for a while. "Okay I can work with that, where you at." He said. "Uh headed to the airport." I said. "You must be picking up your mom?" He asked. "...no rihmeek. I told you I can't do this. Im moving back to New York & don't try to follow behind me bc your feelings will be hurt." I said.

"What do you mean my feelings gone be hurt?" He said. "Well meek since you was never home & you stayed out every night I figured you was cheating. Soo i found someone new." I said. "You hoe." He said. "Call me what you want, but you can't call me yours anymore." I laughed hanging up. I also blocked him bc I know he would continue to call. I didn't really find anyone new I just wanted him to shut the fuck up.

"Well best friend how do you feel?" She said. "You know candi I really don't know, I mean I didn't mean for this to happen yk? He just pushed to me the point where I didn't care anymore. & I know I probably won't find anyone like him, but I just couldn't do it anymore. You coming with us too?" I told her. "Yeah I know Nic & ofc I'm coming with y'all." She said. "Ok good, what about the car tho?" I said. "Fuck this car." She said. "Girl no I'll have it shipped to New York." I said.

We finally arrived at the airport & it was now 8 at night & Essence was sleep. The flight boards at 8:30 so I went to get candi & I some food. After we ate we got on the plane & waited for it to land. Yes we flew private bc I am famous. As I was on the plane I looked thru all Meeks and I pictures. I decided not to delete them bc I don't want anyone in my business. When the flight landed, we Ubered to my moms house.

"Mommyyyyy" I yelled. "Nika stop doing all that yelling in my damn house." She said hitting my arm. "Sorry mommy." She said. "Mhm, where's my grand baby." She said. "Candi has her." I said. After I said that Candy came in with Essence crying. "Awww what's wrong with my babyyyyy." I said taking her from Candi. "She mad bc I woke her up." Candi said. "Oh okay she'll be fine. It's time for her to eat anyways, here ma can you feed her for me?" I said giving her the bottle. I went upstairs to put my bags up.

I walked back downstairs seeing Essence sleep again. "Give her here ma, I'll go lay her down. She's old enough now, she don't have to be held all the time." I said laying her in her swing. "She's fine Nika, but what brings you by." She said. "okay mommy sooo look." I said showing her my empty ring finger. "Nika you didn't please tell me you didn't." She said. "Yes mommy I did." I said. "Oh my goshhh Nicki everybody knows not to give the ring back." Candi said laughing. "What happened this time?" My momma said. "well ma I just got fed up. he just kept lying, & he was never home so I just cut things off with him. I found out he was selling drugs behind my back & y'all know what happened last time he got caught. he got arrested & he had ppl coming for him & I don't have time for that so in order to keep me & my child save I just gave up on him." I said.

"well Nika you know you are welcome here anytime & you're brothers will be here soon. Im gonna go cook something up for us." She said. "Thank you mommy & ouuu I wanna help you cook." I said. I got up & washed my hands. Everything was good until I heard Essence whining so I went & picked her up. The doorbell then started ringing. "I'll get it mommy." I yelled. "It's probably your brothers." She yelled back. I put essence on my hip & ran to the door.

I opened the door & saw a tall figure with roses covering his face. "rihmeek I told you not to follow me." I said. "Damn you really don't remember a nigha Nika?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Kenneth?" I said.