8

January 13

Nicki POV

It's been 2 weeks since meek told me about the baby. Even though he doesn't think it's his baby, he still buys for the kid which I find crazy. The girl had the baby yesterday & meek got the DNA test & ofc I was there. I made sure he got an actual nurse to do it bc some ppl sneaky. The results should come thru the mail in a couple days.

"Where you going rihmeek?" I asked seeing him walking to the door. "I have to be at the hospital baby." He said kissing me. I just looked at him & said okay. I really hope that baby isn't his bc if it is then I'm done. I can barely handle Papi & Essence why would I wanna raise another one.

2 hours passed & Na dropped Papi off. "Where's sissy?" Was the first thing he said. "She's upstairs sleeping, you can go get her tho bc it's time for her to eat." I said. A couple minutes later he came back with her. I tried to call meek to see what he wanted for dinner but he didn't answer so I just bought Chinese food. After the kids ate I took Essence to the bathroom & bathed her. I laid her on her bed & put pillows around her bc she likes to roll over. "Ight girl you roll over on that floor thats yo ass." I said. She just looked at me with her big eyes & smiled. I can tell she's gonna be bad.

"That's how you talk to my baby girl when I'm gone." Meek said coming in the room. "You acting like she understands me, & I talk to you like this too." I said jumping at him. "Yo li ass better chill & put my baby some clothes on." He said. I threw the clothes at him & said "you do it." I walked in my room & took a shower. I was enjoying my me time until meek decided to come in. The thing about this new house is you can actually lock the shower, so I locked the shower. "You keep playing with me Nic." He said walking out.

I got out the shower & went downstairs. "Hey mommy can we watch movies?" Papi asked. He caught me by surprise bc he never calls me mommy. "Uhh papi lemme talk to you for a second." Rihmeek said.

Meek POV

I took papi in the kitchen & talked to him. "Even though Nic be around you 24/7 she's not your mother papi. You have a real mother & it's not Nicki so don't call her mommy or anything like that." I said. "But why, she treats me so nice & she buys me things." Papi said. "It's more to it than that papi anybody can buy you stuff & be nice to you. Nicki isn't really fit to be a mother." I said.

"So I'm not a good mother Rihmeek?" She said walking in. "Yea but you don't the things a mother should do." I said. "Well since you think that then ima leave the kids here with you for a few days & see how easy it is for you to take care of them by yourself. I do everything in this house. I cook, I clean, hell I even make sure your son is fed & all that. I work my ass off to provide for y'all & you coming in here saying I'm not mother material. You wouldn't even know the shit I go thru being a mother bc you don't even be here half the fucking time. So how dare you tell me I'm not fit to be a mother." She said. "Damn baby I'm sorry." I said. "Nah go let that bitch play mommy bc I'm done with you rihmeek." She said.

Nicki POV

I grabbed a few outfits for a couple days bc im going back to the old house for a few days. Since he think I'm such a bad mother & don't do shit, then ima really show him what a bad mother is. I went upstairs & kissed my baby. I hate the thought of leaving my baby here but I have to prove my point. "Nicki you really leaving." Meek said. "You got some nerve asking that stupid ass question. I'll be back for my baby, but as far as me & you I really don't have nothing else to say." I said shrugging my shoulders.

I turnt to leave until meek pulled me into a hug. "Let go of me." I said calmly. "Nah we gone talk this out." He said. I counted to 3 in my head before punching him in his mouth. "After all I done for you & this relationship. I sacrificed everything for this relationship & it still wasn't enough. Many nights I have cried myself to sleep but you weren't there to see it. Essence is finna be 1 & you wasn't even here when she said her first word. Fah called me last week asking for full custody of Papi & I never told you bc I felt like it was dumb, but now that I think about it, I think she should do it. You don't be here with him anyways. But that's nun of my business, like I said I'm done I'll hit you up when I wanna see my baby but until then it's really fuck you." I said walking out.

I went to my old house & called Candi. "There's this party that my neighbor is having & I was wondering if you wanted to pop out & go?" Candi asked. "Sure what kinda party?" I asked. "It's a lingerie party." She said. "Girl meek would- nvm let's go." I said. "Meek would what?" Candi said. "Nothing it doesn't matter we broke up." I said. "Well it's no time to be sad about it, let's go turn up." She said. I put my red lingerie set on & I put my white trench coat over it. "Alright I'm ready." I said.

On the way to the party my entire mood had changed. "Candi I don't think we should go to the party I have a bad feeling about this." I said. "Girl relax it'll be fine they real cool people. They grew up with meek." She said. "So that means meek gone be there?" I asked. "Probably." She said. Ugh I hate these people. The closer we got to the party, that's the worst I felt. Something bad is gonna happen. "We here bitchhhh." Candi said. "Okay I'll be in there ina minute." I said. She got out the car & I decided to just stay in the car. I saw meek car pull up beside mine & I leaned my seat back. I didn't want him to know I was in here but he still saw me. "Let the window down Nic." He said. I just opened my door instead.

"What?" I said annoyed. "I'm sorry Nic I don't know why I said that shit, I been thinking & I want you to come back home. You was right it's my fault for not being there with you & helping you raise my daughter & son I'm sorry Nicki I really am." He said crying. I smiled a little. "Meek im sorry but you gotta prove to me this time that you actually care & nigga is you crying." I said. "Nah it's just hot out here & my eyes sweating. You not hot? Take this damn jacket off it's in the middle of the damn summer." He said. "You sure you want me to take my jacket off?" I said nervously. Even though I broke up with him, we never are really apart so I was kinda nervous to take my coat off.

"Yeah you gone pass out in this fucking coat." He said. I unbuttoned my coat & took it off. "Oh hell nah put that shit back on. Where the hell is yo clothes Nic? You know ion even play like that." He said. I just laughed bc of how serious he was. He went to his trunk & gave me some of his clothes. "These big ass pants." I mumbled. "What you said." He said in his deep voice. "Nothing daddy." I said.

I got out the car & he sat me on the hood of his car. "So what made you come here?" I asked him. "Candi told me you was here so I had to pull up on ya ass." He said. I love the fact that even when we don't talk he finds a way to make sure I'm good. "So you stalking me now." I said. "Nah I just wanted to make sure my baby was good." He said. We talked for a while until a car pulled up. "Aye Nic get in car like right now." Meek said. "Why?" I said getting off the hood. "JUST GET IN THE FUCKING CAR." He yelled. I got in the car & looked out the window. What is Safaree doing here?

I looked at him as meek went up to him. I saw Safaree pull something out of his waistband. Is that a gun? After I saw it was a gun I got scared. "MEEK MEEK." I yelled thru the window. It was no use, he wasn't listening. "BABY COME BACK... RIHMEEK... UNLOCK THE DOOR." I yelled. At this point I was crying so hard. I tried my hardest to get out of the car. I was having a panic attack until I finally found the key. I unlocked the door & tried to run to meek. "RIHMEEK NO." I said running in front of him. After that I heard 2 gunshots. I fell to the ground as I felt warm liquids flow of my stomach. Last thing I remembered was meek running to me before I blacked out.