6-avengers assemble-1

THE OTHER {VO}: "the tesseract has awakened. it is on a little world. a little human world, they would wield it's power" and he hands loki the secpter, "but our allies know it's workings, as they never will, he is ready to lead, our force our chitauri will follow, the world will be his and what can the humans do but burn?"

"who does this guy think he is?" asked lily snobbly

a helicopter landed and out stepped maria fury and sevtlana romanoff and she walked over to coulson, as nick fury stepped out

FURY: "how bad is it?"

COULSON: "that's just it sir we don't know" they walked into the facility

COULSON: "dr selvig read an energy surge about four hours ago"

FURY: "NASA didn't authorize him to go into the test phase"

COULSON: "he wasn't testing it, he wasn't even in the room, spontaneous event"

MARIA AND SEVTLANA: "it turned itself on?"

FURY: "what are the energy levels now?"

COULSON: "climbing, when selvig couldn't shut it down we ordered an evac"

FURY: "how long till everyone is out?"

COULSON: "campus should be clear in the next half hour"

FURY: "do better"

"there doing there best" said lily, to which clint replied { lily is friends with the black and malfoy families} "if they didn't do better people would've died" lily glared at him

MARIA: "sir evacuation may be futile"

FURY: "we should tell them to go back to sleep?"

MARIA: "if we can't control the tesseract there may not be a safe distance"

FURY: "i need you to make sure that the phase 2 prototypes are shipped out"

MARIA AND SEVTLANA: "is that really a priority right now?"

FURY: "until such time as the world ends we will act as though it intends to keep on spinning, clear out the tech below. every piece of phase 2 on a truck and gone"

MARIA: "yes sir {maria walked to guards} with me"

fury and sevtlana walked into the lab

FURY: "talk to me doctor" 

selvig looked up

SELVIG: "director" selvig walked over to him

FURY: "is there anything we know for certain?"

SELVIG: "the tesseract is misbehaving"

FURY: "is that supposed to be funny?"

SELVIG: "no it's not funny at all, the tesseract is not only active, she's behaving"

FURY: "how soon till you pull the plug?"

SELVIG "she's an energy source, we turn the power off she just turns it back on again"

SEVTLANA: "were prepared for this doctor, harnessing energy from space"

SELVIG "we don't have a harness, our calculations are far from complete, now she is throwing off low levels of gamma radiation nothing harmful"

SEVTLANA: "that can be harmful, where is clint?"