Pt.𝟚𝟘

Ki pov...

I was downstairs makin imani some breakfast since ha ass still sleep. I ain't gonna make her come in today just because what all happened last night. I know she hungry cuz she always hungry.

I was almost done cooking just finishing the eggs. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and automatically a smile grew on my face. I turned around widd da pan in my hand walking to the counter. "You finally woke huh" i said scraping some eggs on our plates. "Yes I am I only woke up cuz I smelled good food." She let out a lil laugh and I grabbed our plates sitting em on the island. "It looks so good I didn't know you could cook." She said widd dat pretty ass smile on her face. "Well you never asked" I grabbed us some forks while she sat down, I turned around just admiring ha. She look so fuckable in my clothes. I shook my head walking back to the island handing her the fork. "What you want to drink." She looked up from her plate. "Do you have apple juice." Oh she a keeper, wait naw im done widd females we just seeing how things go. "Yea I got apple."

I went in the fridge and grabbed the apple juice. I walked to one of my cabinets and got two glasses out of em. I walked back to the island puttin da glasses down and pouring us both some apple juice. I sat down and she was just lookin at me. "What's up ma" she looked back at her food den at mine. "You got more eggs den me." I know she fuckin lyin. "I like eggs." She just looked at me pouting and pouring syrup on everything." I like eggs too." I meantally rolled my eggs and gave her some of my eggs. "Are you happy now." She nodded her head like a lil kid and started eating and she was not shying away from dat food. " damn mamas is it good" she looked at me then away smilin. I see why ha ass fat all ha food go to ha ass. " yes it's good" I was done widd my food so I got up and put my plate in the sink. " you can finish eating in finna grab my charger." She nodded her head.

I went up stairs lookin for my charger. "Where da fuck I put dat shit." I heard a knock on my door and I was finna go open it but I heard mani opening it before I could even get to it. I continue to look for my charger when I heard mani goin back and forth widd someone. "Look man ion know you and I ain't finna just let you up in here." I heard a bump as if somethin fell and I hurried and grabbed my gun. Da fuck is goin on down there. I hurried down stairs and saw one person I ain't ever want to see not only dat mani on da fuckin floor.
" did you put yo fuckin hands on her." I pointed my gun to him. "You is my daughter don't talk to me like dat." Mani was just on the floor lookin back and forth from me and dis deadbeat ass nigga. "You good ma" she nodded her head still sittin on da floor."ight do me a favor and go up stairs." I helped her off the floor and made sure she was good. I watched her way up da stairs and I turned back to look at Brandon. (Ki dad)

Dis nigga ain't been in my life since I was fuckin 13 years old, left us for some other women who had kids nigga didn't even take care of his own fuckin kids how you gonna take care of someone else kids.

I still had my gun aimed at him. "Can you put the gun down." Dis motha fucka got some nerves. "Can you get out my Fuckin house and you still ain't answer my Fuckin question." I said clocking my gun. "No I ain't put my hands on da little bitch" yep I ain't trynna hear shit now. "You got 5 seconds to fuckin leave before I put one between yo fuckin eyes." He put his hands up. "Woah woah I'm just lookin for your mother dats all." I really hate dat mani had to meet dis nigga. "Where da bitch you left us for at." He just kept looking at me. "Ion even know where Nicole is at." He nodded his head slowly. "You know you ain't nothin kiyanna you just as fucked up as yo mama." I let a bullet go flying hittin him in his left  foot. Drive now bitch. He fell on da floor in pain cryin and screaming like a bitch. "And you is a weak ass nigga now get out my Fuckin house before da next one kill you." I watched as he struggled to get up and leave.

I closed the door locking it behind me, I sat on the floor trying to keep in everything I work so hard from gettin out. I laid my gun down shaking. You just as fucked up as yo mama, you just as fucked up as your mama, you just as fucked up as yo mama. It just kept replaying in my head, everything I worked so hard to keep down was coming up.

I felt some arms around me pulling me closer. "It's ok I got you I'm here" and it just took those words for me to start sobbing like a lil bitch. I laid my head on mani shoulder as she hugged me rubbing my back. "It's ok calm down breathe." I'll never be like Nicole and I'm not like her I know I'm not. Am I like her? Am I just as fucked up? Mani wiped my tears and I just hugged her tightly not wanting to let go.

𝟛𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

I got my shit together but mani stayed wimme da whole time. We just stayed in the same position sitting in silence. "Want me to call you off for tomorrow." I looked up at her. "Princess I'm da boss ion need to call off." We laughed and she showed me dat pretty ass smile dat I love already and just like dat i wasn't even thinkin about Brandon or Nicole. My Fuckin back hurt. "You right but can we get off dis floor now my butt hurt. I nodded and stood up, I stuck out my hand to help mani up, She look it and got up dusting off her ass. Yep I sure was lookin, I was prolly lookin to long cuz I ain't even notice mani catching me lookin. "Stop lookin at me like dat" she said smiling. "I'm sorry love you just look good in my clothes." She looked down at what she was wearing, she had on some of my boxers and a graphic T.

We went into my living room and sat down on da couch. "Ki I'm hungry" gurl always Fuckin hungry act like she don't eat. "Ight ma what you want to eat" she sat there lookin around like she trynna think. "I want spaghetti" damn I have been cravin dat shit to. " ight but we gotta go to da grocery store to get da stuff." She nodded her head and stood up. "I gotta go to my house first and get some clothes so I can take a shower" I nodded my head and got up. " ight Imma hop in da shower real quick den we can head to yo crib" she nodded her head and I went up stairs.

𝔽𝔽

After my shower we got our stuff together and left out da house. We was in da car headed to her house." Ki?" I looked at her. "What's up ma" she was lookin out the window. "When we get to my house can you not tell nova about anything please." She said not lookin at me not once. " ight princess I got you." She looked at me and smiled. "Girl what you smilin for." She looked away from me smilin hard asf. " nothing" dat smile gonna get you fucked I just really want you to know dat.

We finally pulled up to mani house dat drive long she far from my house like a good hour or so. We got out the car and mani slow ass was takin so long to open da door and it's hot as fuck. "You need help." She shook her head and finally got da bitch opened. Finally burin me up. We walked in and and I closed da door behind me. "Mani is that you." Lord ha auntie finna kill me. "Yes I stayed widd ki last night I'm sorry I didn't call." She said lookin at me. "Oh well come here I gotta talk to you." She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand as we slowly walked to da living room. "And what da fuck are you doin here."

I I hope you loving  it so far I do love how dis story is turning out but  Vote,comment, and share plz ♥️