She turns and looks at me with a devilish grin. "Brunette, green eyes, tall, little black dress, drop dead gorgeous. Incredible sex."

Laughing, I reach forward to steal her coffee, taking a sip for myself before returning it to her hand. "Where did you meet her?"

"The usual. Remember Alex that I told you about? New colleague, super nice, absolutely ripped?"

"Vaguely."

"Well, we went out together for drinks to get to know each other better outside of work hours. You have to meet him, he's a good laugh. And that's where I met her."

"Was she a one night thing or is it more serious?" I ask, my tone turning hopeful.

She rolls her eyes at me, "Luney, you know me. Her and I both agreed on just one night. I'm not ready to settle down just yet."

Sighing wistfully, I shake my head, "You'll change your tune when you find that special guy or gal."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"And I'll be ready to say 'I told you so' when you're proved wrong." I grin.

"We'll see." She hums, sipping her coffee once more.

A fresh cup of coffee suddenly appears in front of me, a hand extending it from above my head. I tilt my head back with a smile as I take it. "Thank you, Oli."

He leans down to kiss the crown of my head, "Of course."

"Ah, I see you stayed the night, King." Alana grins as he rounds the couch to sit beside me.

His cheeks tinge pink, "I did. Have a good night?"

"I did. Have a good morning?" Her eyebrows wiggle suggestively and I'm immediately mortified.

"What?" I practically squeak. I cover my face with my free hand, "Oh, you heard us didn't you?"

"It was hard not to," She laughs, leaning closer and pulling me in for a little hug, "I'm just happy for you, Luney," Her tone changes and I can almost sense her glaring at Oli, "If you hurt her, I will cut off your balls and hang them from my rearview mirror like a pair of fuzzy dice."

My mouth drops open, "Alana Richards!"

Oli clears his throat, "Very colourful threat, but it's not necessary, you know that."

She grins, "Of course. I just thought of that one though and had to share."

Shaking my head, I take another sip of coffee. "Okay, enough of that. Oli and I are going on a date today, have you got any plans, Laney?"

"Aww, cute! My plan is to watch Netflix and probably do some baking. Any suggestions?"

"For Netflix shows or for baking?" I ask.

She shrugs, "Both."

"Banana bread." I suggest, knowing we have some bananas in the kitchen.

"You should watch Manifest," Oli suggests, "It's a good show."

"Ooh, I think I've heard of that," She nods, "Good suggestions, thanks guys. You have fun on your date!"

Soon enough Oli and I are dressed and out the door, heading down to the parking lot to go get some groceries. I've changed into a bikini with a sundress over the top and Oli's carrying my bag with my towel and necessities inside.

The drive to the grocery store is short and once we get there, Oli makes shore to grab a cap from the backseat of his car, pulling it down low over his eyes. He often does things like this when we go to more public places to avoid being seen. He's said he doesn't mind being approached by people who are fans, but when it turns into large groups it starts to stress him out. He doesn't like people at the best of times, so I know it can be hard for him.