2. True Source of A Woman's Power

Hello, Ashley here I am sorry if this took longer but I have to do school work ps I can't stay on the computer that much so I will still try my best let's continue with the story 

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n P.o.v

What is taking Ava so long she has been gone for so long I thought to myself. . It was so peaceful in her but then there were voices outside the apartment I couldn't hear them clearly but then I heard the door open. I put my book down and hid under my bed and this time heard their voices. Then my neckless started glowing again, I tried to cover it with my hand so they wouldn't know that I am here. Little by little, it started fading.

"We arrived," said the white-horned boy looking at his crew 

"Your Highness was that really necessary for you to use your magic"

"Yes" As he finished the "spirit" made his way to the living room

"Look's like he spirit has let us enter," said a boy with dark horns 

"Woah cool," the orange-haired boy said as he went inside the apartment. When he saw the living room and the kitchen he was amazed "Whoa" he saw the "spirit " on the table near the couch "I think the spirit may like me" He said as his hand reached out and poked him. Then Johnny hissed at him and started chasing him around the apartment. 

"Ahaaaa it's not friendly. Help "

As I was peeking under my bed I saw a boy with light blue horns that was caring Ava. The tallest boy put Ava on the couch but I was so scared that my body started shaking.

"The spirit decided that Noi must die," said the tallest boy

"Good," said the black-haired boy. Hearing the scream for one of his knights.

"Noi!! Die in silence!! We don't want to alarm the humans."

"Are we going to let Noi die?" said a boy with green-horns

"No, that spirit is not harmful, just don't tell him."

"Enough, Scout the area"the black-haired boy yelled

I saw two boys heading into my room so I quickly teleported to the living room and saw Ava lying on the couch. I walked up to her to make sure she was okay.

"Ava wake up, Ava"I shook her softly but she didn't wake up, so I tried again. "Ava, wake up." After some minutes passed she woke up but she looked around her surroundings. She looked into my e/c eyes she looked so scared.

"Ava what happened, why are there five boys in our apartment."

"I'm so sorry Y/n it's just some cosplayers were hurt so I tried to help them but they think I was hurting their friend so they put me in a tree then I got stuck and then they came back they were still doing cosplay, then they put a tree on fire. I also pulled one of their horns and it turned out they were REAL."Ava said that she was shaking me.

"Okay, so let's get out of here, later you can explain it to me when your calm down. "I said calmly We were heading to the door but one boy stopped us, so I grabbed Ava by the arm and dragged her since I was a fast runner we were very close until a boy with green horns stopped us. I would have teleported outside the building but my neckless told me to go back to the living room, so I did. Ava was hiding behind me while four boys surround us with their weapons.