Breakfast and dresses

Beginne am Anfang

With these shoes

Or this dress

With these shoes?

With these shoes?

Me: Robbie!!! I can't afford these!!!

Future Husband❤️💚💜: Did I ask you if you can afford them,?

Me: Well no you didn't.

Future Husband❤️💚💜: Then you don't have worry about it dear.

Me: But Robbie those are way to glamorous for me.

Future Husband❤️💚💜:  Hahahaha could you just pick one love?

Me: *sighs* the white one.

*Knock knock knock* Oh for the love of Apollo. I get out of bed, check on Alena, and go see who is at my door. I open the door and it's Robbie, with two boxes and flowers. I scratch my head in confusion, open the door wider and walk back in yawning. He chuckles and walks in. He places the boxes on the counter in my kitchen or I assumed he did, I went back to my bedroom. He came into my room.
"Umm do you want me to go?" I reached my hands out to him and grabbed his hand.
"Hannah?" I pulled him to bed with me and cuddled with him. He blushes and moves my shirt so it's covering my breast.
"Oh was it uncovered?" I asked. I sat up and adjusted my shirt and laid back down.
"Do you realize what you are wearing Hannah?" I looked down, I'm wearing a sports bra and short shorts. My legs are freshly shaved and so are my nether regions but he doesn't know that. My legs are wrapped around his and my chest is pressed against his arm. I giggled.
"Alright I'll get up." I move to get out of the bed and he pulls me back in.
"Nope, not leaving." He pulls me against his chest and kisses my shoulder.
"This is your doing Hannah."
"Why don't we save this for later Robbie? Would you like some breakfast?" He smiles and kisses my shoulder one last time.
"Yes I would." He gets out of bed and I do as well.
"Go wait in the living room." He goes into the living and I put on some clothes like a shirt. I put on some slippers and went into the kitchen. I grab my kettle and the Breakfast Blend tea for Robbie.
"How does French Toast sound?" He is sitting at the island in my kitchen. I turn around to look at him, he raises his eyes to look me in the eyes.
"I saw that Robbie. I don't mind that you stare just don't be ashamed when I catch you." I put my music on as I cook us some food. I go to my fridge and pulled out fresh fruit and berries. I pull out three plates and serve him some French Toast and then myself. I got some ready for Alena when she wakes up.
"This is delicious, just like the woman that cooked it." He winks at me. I go over to the table and open the smaller box, it's the shoes I picked out. I opened the bigger box, it's the dress.
"Robbie!!! Did you really buy these for me? How am I ever going to repay you for these?"
"I don't know, go on dates with me." He winks. I shook my head at him
"You know that you don't have to pamper me. I am a very simple woman, if you buy me yarn I will be happy."
"But I want to pamper you." I laughed.
"I gotta go text a few people." I grab my phone and send a text to my mom.

Me: Hi mommy. Do you wanna watch Alena for the night?

Mommy💝: Why got a hot date?

Me: Yes.

Mommy💝: Wait really? Show me.

Me: *sighs*

Mommy💝:  What a cutie

Mommy💝:  What a cutie. Yes I will watch Alena for the night.

Me: Thanks mommy.

Mommy💝: Use protection

Me: MOM!!!

My mom is so embarrassing. I go back into the living room and Robbie has grabbed Alena, put her in her high chair, and is feeding her breakfast.
"You know, you really look like a dad when you do stuff like that."
"I even got a stick for my car."
"What?" I rush out to see that he indeed has a 'baby on board' stick on his back window.
"You know that you didn't have to do that."
"Hannah, if I want to win your heart, I have to show you that your daughter is not unwanted baggage. I love this little lady." I started to tear up.
"Do you really?" He comes over and wipes my tears away.
"Yes, she is precious." He looks me in the eyes and starts to lean forward as do I. He gave me a soft tender kiss and I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I smiled at him.
"Was I complaining?" He smirks and gives me one more soft peck.
"Should I leave?"
*Knock knock knock* Now who is it? I go to answer the door and it's my mom.
"Hi mom." I see Robbie perk up when I mentioned 'mom'
"I have come to collect my grandbaby."
"Well she is eating right now."
"Dada!!!"
"I'm not Dada princess." Mom grins and rushes into the kitchen.
"Well hello there, who might you be?" I face palmed myself.
"Hello, I'm Robbie Kay." He holds his hand out to shake my mom's hand which she gladly takes.
"Are you Hannah's boyfriend?"
"Mom!!! Seriously?!?!" Robbie chuckles.
"Not yet."
"Robbie!!!"
"As if I haven't seen my name in your phone." I blush brightly.
"What's your name in her phone?" My mom asked him.
"It says Future Husband."
"Ok enough embarrassing me guys. Thank you both for that."
"You're welcome." They both chime in unison. Figures...