03

It was the only time when the house is this quiet and it's when the members are asleep. Sooah couldn't sleep at night even though she was tired, maybe it was because she had a good nap in the car with Beomgyu right next to her.

Sooah got up from the bed and changed her clothes to the ones bought by Beomgyu.

He knew exactly what she likes when it comes to clothes and he even got her size right which was impressing to her. She went downstairs and made her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself and the boys who let her stay here. At the MNT house she was the only one who knew how to cook so she always took care of the girls. Since she was there the longest she was like a mum to them.

She made a bunch of different dishes since she wasn't sure what the other boys like. The table was full of different dishes and side dishes, everything was just perfect.

"Yah, who are you?" Suddenly a female voice echoed in the kitchen. Sooah turned around and saw a very pretty, dark haired woman. The girl looked confident but Sooah is also very confident when it comes to her looks and is quite badass.

"I'm Beomgyu's girl friend" Sooah said while crossing her arms in front of her chest. "Never heard of you.. but I recommend you to move away cause Beomgyu and I like each other" The girl said in a very annoying tone. Sooah raised her eyebrow. "Yeah, sure" she said and giggled at the girl which made her mad.

"Oh, Sooah you're up early" Soobin said as he entered the kitchen. "Did you sleep well?" He asked Sooah not even noticing the other girl in the room. "Not really to be honest" Sooah said and both of them sat down in front of each other. "Yah! I'm here too" The dark haired woman said while pouting and she sat down next to Soobin. "Sorry Jia" He apologized.

"You made all of this by yourself?" Soobin asked the girl sitting in front of him. "It's my way of saying thank you to you and the boys for helping me and making me feel safe here" Sooah said making him smile. "No worries, It's our job and we know how important to Beomgyu you are." Soobin said and smiled brightly.

Despite them being in mafia they were quite the opposite. Their personality is way brighter than how they look.

The three of them already started eating, since Soobin said it may take a while before the others wake up. Huening and Taehyun came to the kitchen after hearing talking and laughing. "Woaah, Sooah made this?" Huening said excited and quickly sat down to eat. Taehyun also sat down and started eating. The three of them were complimenting how tasty everything was and it made Sooah blush.

No even noticed that Beomgyu was standing in the door frame being all jealous. He walked up to Sooah and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Did you sleep well?" He asked worried. "Not really" Sooah said and pouted. "Next time when you won't be able to sleep come to my room" Beomgyu said and smirked at the girl. She raised her eyebrow and lightly hit him. "Come on, sit down and eat. I made it" She said looking up at Beomgyu. Now knowing she cooked it he excitedly sit down and also started eating.

Jia was jealous at how Sooah was the only one who was getting his attention. She has a crush on him for about 2 years now and she kept trying to make him fall in love with her but she was only failing. Jia didn't know about his and Sooah's relationship so it made her even more furious, as she thought he only just met her and is already so in love with her.

Soon Yeonjun came down and also ate breakfast. Everyone beside Sooah than played rock paper scissors to pick one person who will clean up, and since Sooah made the food she didn't play. Jia lost and she was in charge of cleaning which made Sooah giggle.

"Soo, can I talk to you?" Beomgyu asked and she nodded. He took her upstairs to the room where she was sleeping. He lightly pushed her down on the bed and her eyes opened wide. "Uh- what's up?" She wasn't able to hide her nervousness as he kept staring into her eyes. "If you ever need to talk to someone, just know I'm here for you. I want to make sure that you know I care for you and whenever you'll need something just come to me. My heart aches whenever I think about what they had done to you, and soon we'll save other girls and make sure that they don't do anything like that again." Beomgyu was really worried for her, and he cares a lot about her. She's his little world, and without her, he felt lost. She was just irreplaceable.

"Yah, you're my best friend. You're the only person I would think of. I know that whatever happens, you'll be on my side and will always help me. Our friendship is different from others. You were there when I needed you. When I was at my lowest in that place I always thought of you, you gave me the strength to get out of there for help" Beomgyu saw Sooah's eyes fill with tears and he tightly hugged her. "I'm sorry for not doing a great job with protecting you," He said while patting her back.

They talked for a bit more and Beomgyu left so she can rest more. He walked out of the room and closed the room. "Did she just friendzoned me? Tsk.." He pouted and went to the meeting room.

"You guys talked?" Yeonjun asked as soon as Beomgyu walked in. "You think they talked? They were probably eating each other's faces" Huening teased his older member. "We're not dating you know. She literally just friendzoned me" Gyu said annoyed. "There's also Jia who's crazy over you" Soobin said and Beomgyu shook his head. "Noo, there's only one female that can have me and it's Sooah" He said while smirking. "Someone is crazy over a girl" Huening teased again. "You shut up, before I kill you" Gyu threatened the younger boy but he only laughed.

~~~

"Why is it so damn hot in this room?" Sooah said while pacing back and forth. "You're my best friend... Min Sooah you officially lost your brain. Since when was he your best friend. Oh my godd I'm so dumb.." She kept walking back and forth while ripping her hair out.

While pacing around the room stressed, she noticed a photo peeking from under the bed. Sooah crouched down and picked up the picture. It was one of the last pictures they took together before Sooah got kidnapped.

She smiled while thinking of the past, cause despite having a really terrible family she still had fun and enjoyed her life. It was all thanks to Beomgyu, if he wasn't in her life she would've taken her own life a long time ago.

She came to a conclusion that she was staying in Beomgyu's room, and the first thing she thought of was stealing one of his hoodies, and so she did. She was shocked at how big it was, cause when she saw him last time he was a little shorter than her and now he's huge. He seemed shorter next to his members but in reality he's really tall.

Sooah who was almost drowning in Beomgyu's hoodie walked downstairs to see what the boys are up to. When she got to the living room no one was around, it was quiet to the point where she was a little scared. Suddenly the power went out and Sooah's eyes widened. Her heart started beating faster as she kept walking in a complete darkness until she got hit by the door. She fell down to the floor and moaned in pain. Soobin took out his phone out of his pocket and turned on the flashlight. "Oh shit, Soo I'm so sorry" Beomgyu panicked and crouched down next to her. "Omg you're bleeding! Please forgive me" he kept asking for forgiveness and soon Huening came back with tissues to help Sooah with her bleeding nose.

"Is it broken?" Sooah asked almost crying. Beomgyu looked at Taehyun worried making him laugh. "No, don't worry it's not broken. You'll be fine" Medics word's made Sooah feel a little better, cause she punched Beomgyu's shoulder which made him loose his balance and fall back on his butt. "I'll go turn on the power" Yeonjun volunteered and went down to basement. Gyu helped Sooah stand up and they both sat down on the couch in the living room.

TXT's manager came out of the meeting room like nothing just happend to ask Sooah an important question. "Sooah, I have a question for you. I didn't ask Beomgyu for his permission cause he would say no immediately, but since you've been there, you know where it is and how that place works could you help us with this mission?" Beomgyu's started aggressively shaking his head, he clearly wasn't agreeing with that request.

"Of course I'll help, there are girls who are minors I have to help them. I ran away by myself leaving them there and they probably got punished. It's all my fault they going trough this nightmare" Sooah said guilty. "It's not your fault that those people are crazy" Soobin said trying to make her feel better.

Since then Sooah attended all of the meetings and helped them figure out the best plan. She was happy that she was able to help, and she wasn't bored...

~~~
this chapter is quite chaotic
but i still hope you will enjoy it 😊❤️