why...|L.L pt 2

|idk I'm in a very pissed off mood today|

|mentione of rape|

|made a pt 2, to your request:) __Aness__|

------
As I walked down the halls I looked down different halls looking for that bitch Beatriz, eventually I found her in the library, I then walked up to her and punched her in the nose "what the hell" she said grabing her nose "so you think what hort did to me was funny" I said harshly, her eyes then widen before looking to her little friends "thought I wouldn't hear about it bitch" I threw another punch which made her fall to the floor, I then straddled her and hit her over and over till I felt two hands pulling me off but I still tried to fight them off, Beatriz just giggled as she stood back up with a bloody face "y/n! What are you doing over here, especially punching one of my girls!" Dovey yelled and I then turned to face her "this little bitch thinks what hort did to me is fucking funny!" Dovey widen her eyes as she looked to Beatriz "that's not true! She came in here and just started punching me"

Dovey then looked to me angrily "dovey...don't tell me you belive her..." dovey then grabbed my arm and started to pull me out "how dare you blame a student for something like that" I froze in my tracks having her stop as well "so you do belive her..." dovey sighed and went to speak but I just slap her and walked off. A little later in the day lesso called me to her office and so I went, once I stepped in I saw dovey and lesso, and the little bitch with two black eyes making me smirk "dovey told me you beat her up" I nodded proudly while walking up "yes, because I found out she thinks what hort did to me was funny" lesso then looked to the girl with wide eyes and a angry look "lesso, my girls would never say such a thing tho! And Beatriz said y/n walked up and just started to hit her" lesso looked back to me with a disappointed look, I then shake my head while letting out a deep sigh "dont tell me you belive her as well" lesso then sighed softly "Beatriz is known for being a well behaved student and not lying y/n, so why would you say such a thing!" My eyes widen as my body felt tense.

I walked up to Beatriz and slaped her once more before walking out "fuck you all!" I screamed while running to my dorm, once there I ran to Hester and snuggled right in to her arms "they believed that little witch, didn't they" I nodded and started cry "y/n! What the hell!" Lesso yelled as she stormed in "why do you make a lie like that! I get it, it's a hard thing to ge-" "don't yell at her! That little witch lied! I heard her in the cafeteria laughing about!" Lessos eyes widen as she listened to dot "Beatriz has never told a lie!" Stood up and Hester held me for second giving me look basically telling me 'think twice' I rolled my eyes and walked up to lesso "I thought you would be different....that you ACTUALLY cared, but I see it now, you only cared because you finally got to take some one to the doom room again...." she shook her head quickly "oh yes, because if that was hort I was beating up you would believe me...." lesso looked to the other girls in the room before sighing "I must take doveys word on this student, she dose not go to my school so I can not punish her"

I

shove past her and turn in to raven and start flying to the school for good, once there I turn back and look for that little witch, after a bit I found her once more "hey, you arnt allowed here anymore!" She said while stepping backwards "you don't lie....YOU DONT LIE! I think you lie plenty, but since you have such a well known mother everyone believes you" I said while walking forward and smiling "and since everyone believes you, they don't believe the victim...that's kinda fucked up don't you think?" She looked at me terrified and with wide eyes "I'm sorry! I don't know what your talking about! I didn't say anything about it!" She said but I heard hesitant in her voice "tell the truth you little witch..." she now had tears as she yelled "FINE! I DID FIND IT FUNNY! AND I THINK YOU DESERVED!" my eyes widen at the second line, and before I knew it I wad punching her again but harder having blood show and people run in

"Y/N! GET OFF OF HER!" dovey yelled while running and trying to pull me off, eventually I got pulled off "how dare you! I didn't fucking deserve it, I was just studying! He forced himself on me, he ripped my clothes off of me! He made me bleed! He took my innocents from me!!" I yelled as everyone gasped and dovey let go of me, I was now a crying mess with blood on my hands and a little on me, "what happened!" Lessos voice boomed over the room "Y/N! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" Lesso ran over to Beatriz and quickly started to comfort her, but dovey crouched down in front of me and held my face gently "honey....that still doesn't give you the right to beat a innocent-" I snapped again, and slaped her right in the face making everyone gasp "dovey!" Lesso yelled, I then stood up and lesso looked at me with a death glair "why dose no one! No one believe me!" I whimper "because that's is a student who never lies, y/n!" Lesso yelled while grabimg my throat, my eyes widen in terror as I grab her wrist "let...let go...please" dovey widen her eyes as she stood up.

Lessos eyes narrowed and her hand tightened "lesso...." I whimper out, I can't breath I don't like it! I start to hit at her but it dose nothing "IM SORRY! I LIED, I SAID ALL OF IT, I SAID IT WAS FUNNY AND I SAID SHE DESERVED IT!" Beatriz screamed, lesso then quickly let go of my throat and everyone looked at Beatriz as I fell while passing out

---storian---

As y/n hit the ground lesso looked to her quickly and lifted her in to her lap "y/n.." lesso said quietly, dovey walked over to Beatriz and grabbed her jaw "I thought better of you Beatriz!" Dovey then pulled the crying girl out, the other students stared in disbelief on what just happened, after a few minutes the young girl started to wake up "y/n...oh, I'm so sorry!" Lesso said terrified for if you weren't to accept the apology "lesso..." the girl mumbled as tears started to fall down her face

"Believe me now"

-🧸🩹

Hehe, cry bitches!!