Prologue

<date: january 2024. location: Brazilian northeast coast> 

there stands the newest ship of the brazilian navy and the first super helicopter carrier of the world and her crew ready to be launched to sea until suddenly a vortex appeared sucking the ship of the docks now let's see what happened to her afterwards.

<time december 7th 1941. location 50 km from pearl harbor azurlane, pacific main base>

Atlântico:"ugh where i am ... wait i am a human,where's the crew ?" then she realized that she was alone.

Atlântico:"might as well check the radio "

???:"this is the azurlane main base we are under attack by the Sakura empire requesting reinforcements"
Atlántico (might as well go help them out)

Time skip

when she got there she saw something bizarre a kid in a unicorn with parts of a carrier almost being eaten by a giant fox.

Atlántico:(what the hell is that shit, alright might as well save her 'but how') then suddenly a piece of paper fell in front of her

"You can help her by enabling your riggings, to do that just say your name and engage" 
Atlántico:(that was unexpected)"Atlántico engage"

???: "you are mine"
but then suddenly out of nowhere music started playing

Everyone except Atlántico:what is that noise. then suddenly they saw something a squadron of helicopters
and a girl that looked strange to all of them on top of one.
???:(i hope she came to help)
Atlântico on the speaker:"turn east leave the area now"
???:"and what if we don't what you gonna do bitch"
Atlântico: "this". and then it happened the helicopters started attacking the fox and it was a massacre
???:"how dare you bitch,i am gonna kill you now"
Atlántico:"come get me honey"
???:"we already have what we came here for Kaga and we will see each other again... wait what's your name"
Atlântico: "Nam Atlântico, and your's ma'am"
Akagi:"the name is Akagi remember it sweety~...
and azurlane we the Sakura empire alongside iron blood decided to separate and declare war"
And then they started going back
Atlântico:"alright y'all have questions to me right?"
???:"yes,but let's do that at the base"
Atlântico: "okay let's get going"

<location pearl harbor>

Atlântico :"Alr what're your names ?" she said while laying down on a chair in the office

???:"my name is Cleveland,and this is the Prince of Wales"

POW:"let's start this questioning shall we"

Atlântico:"ask away"

................................................................CLIFHANGER.............................................................

                                                                             BIBLIOGRAPHY

https://youtu.be/m-XOD4I9D28 video

Brazilian Supercarrier in another worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें