While the whole class debated which dessert was the best, there was a knock at the door, interrupting the whole conversation. Everyone's attention was now on the door. And at the door was a group of students carrying flowers. It was the messengers for the candy grams.

"Hello, we're here to send some flowers." The student started. Everyone in the class cooed and teased their friends as each name was called.

Some students got one rose, but others would get two or three. Some were anonymous, and some had a letter with a name on it.

The messenger then approached the large table where Roseanne and Y/n were seating. Some of the students at their table were given flowers but suddenly.

"Roseanne, here is your one flower." Everyone on the table ooed except Y/n. She said her thanks before checking the tag to see the message.

'May this flower remind you that I admire you. One day I will confess into your gorgeous eyes.'

There was no name written on the tag except for an initial, '-J.'

Roseanne looked up to see Y/n being clueless and surprised. She thought it was Y/n's doing, but from their honest expression, It was not from them.

"What does it say?" Y/n wondered as they smirked. Roseanne could not read their expression at that moment. Could they be jealous or just genuinely confused as she was?

Everyone else at the table was teasing her about having a secret admirer, but Roseanne denied it while being flustered by the amount of teasing.

"And as for Y/n, here are your flowers." The messenger announced as they began counting.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

and Five.

Five roses were given to Y/n.

Everyone in the class was surprised, but Roseanne was somewhat surprised. Comparing everyone else in the room. Y/n got the highest number of flowers to have received.

It makes sense, though. Before Y/n asked Roseanne for courtship, they were one of the most attractive and charming people in the school. Y/n was known for being a natural actor, athletic, with great physiques and intelligent. That is a good combination for any woman or man to swoon over. Even before all of this, Y/n was a flirt towards anyone or at least an unintentional flirtation that people thought was flirting. Roseanne just got lucky that she gained their attention somehow. Or so that's what she thought.

One of those flowers was from hers. But that did not stop Roseanne from feeling jealous. Four other people wanted to give them flowers as well.

They began reading the tags and letters on each rose quietly before landing on one particular flower. Y/n smiled as their eyes repeatedly read the words written. They turned their head and faced Roseanne with their eyes twinkling.

'May our love flourish without the sun shining, and maybe one day we tell the world how much we've grown as one.'

"Thank you," They worded their lips without a sound, but it was enough for Roseanne to read their lips.

For the remaining time of the class, they resumed the needed task before the bell finally rang. It was finally the end of school. Every student emerged from the rooms, and the hallway was filled with various conversations. It could be about what they want to do after school or the flowers they've received.