His back straightened when he realised I entered, and Orion rubbed against his side, yipping away while Artemis was sleeping.

"Hi, sweetheart." I knelt in front of where he sat, holding his hands. He was frowning, and pouting slightly. "I'm so sorry. Will you let me explain?"

"Emma already did." Blaine spoke softly. "I should've known. You would never do that. You would never..." cheat on me.

"Oh, dearest." I hugged him loosely, a hand going to pet Orion gently. "It's alright. You had reason to suspect me. Actually I'm not afraid of that. You saw me, right? All covered in blood."

"Yeah, but I was more focused on how Emma looked like she was about to kiss you." I heard the tone of petulance, and chuckled softly. "She's pansexual, and has a lover already. I've known her for years, but we've only ever been friends. She was sniffing me. She's a chemist with a sensitive nose."

Blaine hugged my neck, snuggling close to me. "Was it your blood?"

"No."

"Then I'm not afraid."

I kissed him with fervour, and he giggled. "Emma told me what you said. About you smelling like vanilla."

"Is it false? I cling to you so much anyways." I rubbed my cheek against his, shamelessly sticking myself onto him. "But seriously, if I'm ever disloyal to you, I'll let you kill me. I'll gift you a knife one day. A special one, just for you." But he was still quite prone to self harm, I caught him doing it a few days before.

Maybe next time.

"Luka..I could never. Even if...even if you end up cheating, or something."

I kind of wanted to bite his cheek.

I bit his cheek.

"Ow!" Blaine squeezed my face as an attempt to get me off. I didn't even bite that hard.

"Well, I know I won't, but in any case, kill me." I kissed his forehead. "Or maybe stab me to vent your anger. Remember, my skin is thick."

"No, we're not having this talk right now. Nobody is going to stab anybody." Blaine firmly declared. "I know you would never, okay? Emma told me everything. She even said she hoped her boyfriend could be like you."

"Clingy? And possessive? And a murderer?"

Blaine smiled, pinching my nose. "Caring, loving, and my pride. Look at you. You're not afraid to lay down your pride to appease me, and you're humble. You know a lot, and you're very interesting to chat with. I can be myself around you, you know? You'd be by my side no matter what."

"About the murdering part..well, I can't do much about that. But it's alright. Maybe I'm thinking too simply about things, but you're the one who saved me, and the one I love. I don't care about anything else. It's okay to be selfish, right?"

My heart melted. Blaine was so sweet.

"Of course. I've been being selfish all this time, so let me spoil you now."

I kissed him, and it evolved into us nearly making out on the couch till Eli burst into the room, completely oblivious as to what was happening.

When he finally noticed me in the room too, I had pulled Blaine's shirt together, buttoned the unbuttoned parts, and ruffled his hair to make it look less messy and more natural. The only thing that gave it away was Blaine's reddened face, and messy breathing.

"Blainey, I bought alcoh—"Eli froze, arm still high up holding a wine bottle.

I myself was rather winded from kissing Blaine, so I took a deep breath, and simply hoped for the best.