Tim Drake

"Well what about drake?" Damian asked glaring at his least favorite sibling.
"No" Bruce said
"What! I'm the smartest Robin here!" Tim yelled in defense
"And that's the reason why."
"How?!" Tim yelled
"You tried to take my spot as Batman many times. I was practically like the side kick" Bruce said
"Pf-name on time I did that" Tim said
"Well-"
//Time Skip//
*In The Past*
While Batman was fighting Scarecrow, Robin was trying to defuse the bomb that was caring scarecrow gas in it. "Robin are you almost done?"
"Just finished. Now you go back to the Batmobile. I'll take care of scarecrow.
"What? I'm the leader!" Batman yelled
" and I'm smarter than the bat"
"You can't do that!" Batman yelled
"GO.TO.THE.BATMOBILE!" Robin yelled glaring at Batman from under his mask.
Batman pouted. " Yes 'mother" Batman said while pouting away to the Batmobile. Once Batman was inside, Robin looked at Scarecrow. "You know I'm just gonna leave-" Scarecrow ran. He was horrified by getting the mom talk by someone who is 18 years younger than him.
Once scarecrow left, Robin headed to the Batmobile where Batman was in the passenger seat. "Your grounded" Robin said. Batman pouted "I'm telling Alfred" he said while crossing his arms.
//Time Skip//
*In The Present*
"Dang" Jason said
"Father. How could you!" Damian yelled. He was disappointed that his father listened to Drake at all.
"Good job Tim" Dick said giving Tin a high five.
"You know what? Since I'm not your favorite- I want you to sit in the corner" Tim said
"What! You can't do that" Bruce yelled in defense
"Yes I can. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you did" Tim said while pointing to the corner. Bruce pouted while crossing his arms and heading over the corner, death glaring Tim the whole way there. The whole Batfam laughed at him. Even Alfred.
-
-
-
320 Words