7. Louis- Harry & Taylor

Start from the beginning

Louis: "Why Would You Do That?!" He shouted angrily. I bit my lip and looked at Taylor, who had the same guilty expression.

Liam: "I've Had Enough Of Both You're Attitudes. Louis, You Deal With Them. I'll Go Get Niall And Zayn, So They Can Watch." He announced before disappearing down the hall.

Me: "No! Please!" I protested.

Louis: "Harry. Can't You See How Broken Niall Is At The Moment? Plus The Others Are Watching You because You Deserve It. You Should Not Go Through Peoples Stuff Or Tease Them." He sighed.

Louis: "This Goes For You Aswell Taylor." He added. She gulped and nodded before biting her lip.

Louis: "Okay, Taylor, Go Stand In The Corner Until I Call You." He announced. She nodded obediently before walking over to the corner, with her nose pressed into it.

Louis: "Harry, Over My Lap." He proclaimed as he sat on the sofa. I gulped before nodding and draping myself over his lap. It was then Niall, Liam and Zayn appeared. My face grew red from the embarrassment. They all sat on the other sofa, Niall cuddled up in-between Zayn and Liam. Liam then motioned for Louis to start.

Louis: "Okay Harry. You Are Going To Get 50 Swats. 10 On Your Trousers. 15 On Your Boxers And 25 On Your Bare Bottom." He announced. I bit my lip and gripped Louis's leg tightly before closing my eyes an biting my lip, waiting for the first smack.

*SMACK*

The first spank landed right in the middle of my butt. I winced and scrunched my face up, it was then I felt Louis pick up the speed. Alternating cheeks with each swat. Left, Right, Left Right. Even though he was only spanking me on my trousers, he was going VERY hard.

Me: "L-Louis!" I complained. Once he got to 10 he pulled down my trousers. I whimpered as he started up the swats again, going harder than before.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Me: "Owwww! L-Louis! I'm Sorry!" I squealed. I tried putting my hand back, to protect my butt. Louis took it and pinned it to my back.

Louis: "You Know Better Than To Reach Back Harry Edward Styles!" He scolded before continuing to land spanks onto my sore bottom.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I sighed in relief as I felt him stop briefly. I then felt my boxers heading south, I gasped as my bare butt was revealed to anyone who walked in.

Me: "No Louis!" I screamed and wriggled.

Louis: "You Deserve This Harry. And Once This Is Over I Want You To Switch Places With Taylor. And Once I'm Finished With Taylor You Are BOTH Going To Apologize To Niall. Am I Understood?" He questioned. I sniffed and nodded, feeling a fresh set of tears stream down my face.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Me: "L-LOUIS!" I squealed and cried, thrashing around. He didn't respond to me, expect continuing to spank me until he reached 50. Once he reached 50 I was a sobbing mess. I defiantly regretted what I did today. He pulled off my trousers before pulling up my boxers and then scooped me up in his arms.

Louis: "Shhh Haz. It's All Over." He cooed and kissed my curly locks.

Me: "I-I Promise I Won't Do That A-Again." I sniffed and replied.

Louis: "That's Great To Hear. Now Swap With Taylor. Taylor Come Here Please." He replied before calling for Taylor...

*Taylor's P.O.V*

I gulped as I heard Louis call my name. I slowly turned around and saw Harry walking towards me, with puffy red eyes. I bit my lip and walked over towards Louis. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me over his lap.

Louis: "You Know How Many Your Getting And Why." He announced before landing harsh spanks onto my covered bum.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Me: "Ow Louis!" I complained. He didn't say anything except reaching underneath me and pulled down my jeans. I whimpered and gripped his leg a little tighter as I felt him start up again.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Me: "L-LOUIS! S-STOP!" I cried. He didn't say anything except land the next 5 spanks on my upper thighs. He then pulled down my underwear and started up again. I was sobbing by this point. My face was red from embarrassing and my butt matched my face. He landed the final 5 on my sit-spots before pulling up my underwear and jeans and scooping me up in his arms.

Louis: "Shhh Love. You're Okay Now." He cooed and kissed my cheek. I sniffed and looked over at Harry, who was still standing in the corner.

Liam: "Now Both Of You Apologize." He demanded. Louis helped me stand up straight and marched me over towards Niall, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him with us.

Me: "I-I'm Sorry Niall." I apologized and sniffed.

Harry: "Yeah I'm Sorry Mate. I Dunno What Came Over Me." He added. Niall smiled slightly and nodded.

Zayn: "Go Get Yourselves Cleaned Up Then We'll All Watch Some Movies." He announced. I sniffed and nodded before grabbing Harry's hand and making our way into the bathroom.