12

"She should come visit sometime she sounds nice." Mum smiled as i gave her the meds she had to take before dinner and a glass of water. I liked the thought of my mother liking Sylvia if ever anything happened but as a friend too of course.

"It kind of sounds like she hasn't grown up enough, childish is perhaps the right word." Father sat next to us taking his plate. Mum furrowed her eyebrows at this and bit her cheek before saying anything.

"Dad she just has had a rough past and no one really could've thought her the best grown up things" i argued.

"Lyall hand me my plate please." Mum said in a stern voice before my father could say anything back.

We all ate in silence before heading to our living room and turning on a movie. I miss my friends and i worry a lot about mum.

I zoned out very shortly after watching this movie that my mum put on thinking about the last full moon.
Something was weird.

There was someone else that night but none of the boys know who or what that was. Now i'd be saying i'm probably overthinking this all but when the boys say the same i'm pretty sure it's something serious.

A week passed and i had to go back to hogwarts. i wish i could stay until mums results were back but there was no chance she was going to let me so now i'm on my way to Hogwarts in the hogwarts express which was very empty. I put my book aside and decide it's not bad if i close my eyes until i arrive.
I owled Sirius telling him when i'll be arriving so i expect them to be waiting for me.