Even

The rest of the summer break went really fast.

Kei and Hanbin were glued to each other the whole summer break, Sunoo, Geonu and Jungwon werewere working to afford the next ENHYPEN comeback and Jake being the rich kid when back to Australia till the end of the summer break.

But today...

Today was the first day of the new school year.

And the friendgroup got separated sadly.

Kei and Hanbin were luckly in in the same class.

Sunoo, Geonu and Jake were also in the same class.

But Jungwon was sadly all alone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jake was wandering around the busy school halls, trying to find his new locker.

"Threehundrend and six, three hundred and.... ah, there it is!"

The blond haired boy was about to open his locker, until...

"AAAAAAHHHHHH"

The whole school ran to the entrance, dragging Jake along.

"What's happening? Anyone?" Jake asked worriedly

"Don't you know?" A girl around his age said."

The short boy shook his head.

"ENHYPEN is attending our school!" She jumped up and down excitedly as she dragged Jake at the front of the crowd.

"There!" She pointed at the entrance of the school as the screams got louder.

"They're so handsome! Right?"

Jake ignored the girl next to him and just stared at one of the members.

He stared at the way Sunghoon would give a small smile to their fangirls, The way he waved shyly at the students who screamed out his name, it felt like the world went into slowmotion for Jake.

Especially when their eyes accidentally met.

They stared into each other eyes for a solid 30 seconds, but it felt like eternity.

Jake wanted to look away, but couldn't. Sunghoon's eyes were just so capavating.

Sunghoon smirked as he made eye contact with Jake, remembering the boy from their fanmeet and something else.....

Sunghoon sended the other a small wink and chuckled when he saw the older silently panicking.

"What the fuck are you chuckling at?" Jay whispered into Sunghoon's ear.

"Nothing, mind your own business."

Jay shrugged it off and went back to waving at his fans.

'Still confident as ever.' Jake mumbled under his breath when Sunghoon winked at him.

"Oh my god! Did you guys see that? Sunghoon winked at me!" The popular girl said out loud.

"I envy you!"
"Yeah! I'm so jealous!"
"Girl, he wants you for real."
Her little minions swarmed around her to hype her up.

Jake furrowed his eyebrows when he heard the girls talking.

'Was that wink not for me?' Jake slapped his forehead in embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" The girl next to him asked.

"It's nothing, I think I forgot my math book." Jake quickly made up a lie.