We are all climbing to get there and running to get there I was in front of everyone being the oldest I have to make sure nothing is approaching us while tuk yells " wait up" every now and then.

We get to the forest and tuk stops to look at a plant "tuk, keep up!" yells lo'ak already being annoyed with her. " bro whyd you bring her anyway" spider says . Lo'ak sighs " she such a cry baby she's all, 'I'm telling', 'your not supposed to go to the battle field' , 'I'll tell mom if you don't let me come" lo'ak mocks tuk's threats. I laugh as tuk stick out her tounge at lo'ak, I put my hand on tuks head and ruffle her hair with a smile and high-five her with a wink. "don't pick on her" Kiri says defending tuk.

We see a helicopter in tree while lo'ak and spider climb up to it while me and tuk stay down scince I seen it already and tuk is afraid "is there any dead body's up there?" Tuk says I laugh and take tuk a little bit away to go look at cool plants while Kiri wanders off to look at the plants and nature like she always does she's very connected to the animals and plants  no one really understands her fully.

Me and tuk meet up with lo'ak and go to find Kiri and spider so we can go back home, we are on our way home when we see foot prints that aren't ours, I jump down first with a serious look on my face and look down to inspect the prints with lo'ak and spider after me "these are way to big for humans" I say looking at spider and lo'ak "avatars?"they question "maybe." I say softly Kiri and tuk joining us. I go first to follow the footprints everyone behind " what are you doing?" Kiri says curious . I hush her " shh were tracking" I say not too loud.

We hide behind a bunch of trees when we see avatars in military clothes and holding guns "we were never supposed to be here" Kiri says.
"Be quiet" I say seriously with my na'vi accent not wanting to get caught I hold my bow and arrow tightly incase anything happens " dad is going to ground y'all" Kiri talks again 'stop' 'Kiri..' me and lo'ak say annoyed since she is not getting the memo to shut up " for life!" She says angry whispering . " bro we have got to check this out" lo'ak says to spider and me nodding in a direction to see better " are you crazy!" I say quietly pulling him down. " we'll be careful come on!" He says getting up, spider following his actions. I throw my head back in annoyance and groan lightly but rush to get ahead of my brother .

We got closer to the avatars hiding still " bro that's were my dad and your dad.. fought" spider says as lo'ak and him look at eachother " that's your dad's 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 suit" lo'ak says shocked 'holy shit' spider whispers. Me already seeing this before is not amazed tells them to shut up.

I turn to my brother " call it in" I say serious
Spider and him turn to me " what we're gonna get in trouble" he says scared "just do it! let's go. " I say quiet but stern. They follow me.

Lo'ak calls it in I put my ear piece in and listen
"This is eagle eye over" lo'ak says using his nickname for communication we all hate the names and think they're stupid but we use them anyways. "Egale eye, send your traffic" I hear my father reply "i got eyes on sky's , they look like avatars but there in full camo and carry ar's... there's 6 of them over" he says inspecting them. " what's your location over " my father says. Lo'ak looks at me nervous, I look back at him with a serious look and nod. He sighs " we're at the old shack" "who's we" my father ask. "Me, sylwania, spider, Kiri and..." he pauses knowing he's going to be in so much trouble for bringing tuk "..tuk." He ends with a sigh.

I hear my dad sigh over comms " sylwania"
I hear my father " yes sir? Over" "listen to me  very carefully, pull back right now do not make a sound, get the hell out of there, move copy!?" I look at everyone " yes sir. Moving out over." Everyone gets up while I hold my bow with an arrow ready to shoot incase anything happens. We move to go back while Kiri whispers " see. I told you." I glance at kiri " shut up kiri please" .

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂I was writing then realized i wrote way to much so I had to delete half of it  but I think I'm somewhat getting better but I'll definitely go back and edit chapters later on thank you for those who went throug...

I was writing then realized i wrote way to much so I had to delete half of it  but I think I'm somewhat getting better but I'll definitely go back and edit chapters later on thank you for those who went through those worse chapters 😔😭 and voted 💟💟🙏🏼