Chapter 11

*Author's POV*

On the other day, Chifuyu and the Mizo Mid Crew went home as they need to get ready for the school. ofc, Takemichi is currently helping his older brother to arrange the futon and pillows before putting it back in the closet since they already woke up. after that, they went on the kitchen to have breakfast before they went to school. Takemichi is now on the classroom to get ready for the class while Takehiro is in faculty room as he needs to bring the test papers needed for the students to test on what they have learned. in fact, the Haitanis went towards him to greet.

"Good morning Hiro-chan" -Ran greeted him.

"Good morning, senpai" -Rindou spoke in a stoic expression.

"Oh, joeun achimieyo (good morning) you two. don't you have a schedule that you guys need to teach for them?" -Takehiro spoke in a calm tone.

"We do have...well in a moment at least" -Ran replied.

"jinja (seriously)? then what brings you both into a humble abode that you guys had to approach me?" -Takehiro asked in confusion.

"We not only just greeted you, we also asked you if you can hang out with us at Roppongi? i mean, we can catch up with each other since the last time we saw each other" -Ran said. 

"so what's it gonna be?" -Rindou asked in anticipation.

"Hmm, well sure. i'll hangout with you two after we're done doing our work so you two should go and concentrate" -Takehiro replied with a calm smile. 

"Okay, we'll meet you out at 7pm at the station in Roppongi. we'll see you there" -Ran said. 

"Arasseo, nachunge bwayo (alright, see you later) Haitanis" -Takehiro said as they wave goodbye at them.

After their conversations, the Haitanis are now leaving as they proceed to their classes to teach them. currently, Takehiro is now went to the Home Economics room as he starts to give them a test of their knowledge to see if they understand well in the previous topic before he'll proceed to teach them about the History of Home Economics and its importance for food, family and a lot of stuff through demonstration for each one hour in most 3rd year classrooms. after that, they went on the break. ofc, the others are not yet around so he spends a lot of time with Takemichi at the rooftop since the latter asked him to eat snacks with him alone.

"Greetings my lil bro. welcome to my humble abode" -Takehiro spoke as he greeted him.

"I'm glad you came here to have a bonding time" -Takemichi said with a smile. 

"Well, your aniki wouldn't say no to my lil bro's request so here a i am. besides, we're in rooftop now so we can have our brotherly bonding" -Takehiro spoke with a smile on his face back. 

"umm, what do you think about this atmosphere here in this academy?" -Takemichi asked.  

"the atmosphere in this academy? well, it's 50:50. there are times are peaceful and the times are not peaceful and just full of chaos cus we're delinquents, just like back then in South Korea" -Takehiro replied. 

"Did you make friends back then in South Korea, aniki?" -Takemichi asked. 

"Yeah, i do. a lot of them. welp, most of them are delinquents with a heart of gold while the rest of them are just normal students. my seonsaengnim (teacher) is a good guy as well even though he's been in a bad mood sometimes and he's also used to be a delinquent too" -Takehiro said with a description of them in South Korea. 

"Ehh? really? so u do have a classmate and a teacher who are delinquents" -Takemichi asked with his eyes widen.

 "the last time i saw them in the graduation, i think most of them are living in their respective normal lives but im happy for them" -Takehiro elaborates it after he ate his food.

"Wow, South Korea is so cool. i wish i wanna go there someday" -Takemichi said. 

"I'm planning to take all of u there on Christmas vacation. but for now, im going to earned money to get there so that can wait, lil bro~" -Takehiro said in a cheerful tone.

"Sure aniki, i'll look forward to it" -Takemichi replied as he smiled. 

"Oh well, looks like our food is finally done and our friends are waiting. let's go back to Cafeteria" -Takehiro said as he stands up to which Takemichi stand up as well.

Then, the brothers went out of the rooftop as they will go to the cafeteria to meet with the others. 

"Takemichi-kun, where have you two been?" -Hina asked. 

"Bonding time with my aniki for a while" -Takemichi replied with a nervous smile.

"Yeah. besides, its a family bonding though" -Takehiro added. 

"Wow senpai, you two are inseparable. btw, can we have a hangout with you later after your work?" -Smiley spoke as he ask Takehiro for a hangout.

"Well, i would like to spend time with you two but someone already asked me so i had to decline for now. however, we can hangout on the other day if you want" -Takehiro spoke in a polite yet sad tone.  

"I see. since one already asked u on a hangout, that's okay and besides, we'll accept your offer of hanging out the other day" -Angry replied while having an angry expression. 

"well, thank you for your understanding you two" -Takehiro said as he thanked them.

"Hahaha!! it's no worries, senpai" -Smiley spoke while laughing. 

"Besides, we can still hangout no matter what time" -Angry added. 

((Ah~le~le, aren't they even the cutest furballs? Aww, my kyopta (cute) twins)) -Takehiro spoke in thought as he can't handle the cuteness of the Kawata Twins. 

"Oh yeah, it's almost time so let's finish our food" -Ryusei said. 

Then, the others are now starting to eat their food. after 1 hour of their break time, it's time to go back with the others are now in the different classrooms while Takehiro went back to the faculty room. 

((Oh, i guess most of them are still at break time and im early. now then, let's get to work shall we?)) -Takehiro spoke in thought. 

Then, he start dealing with the quiz test paper for the most of 3rd year students and also starts to prepare the instructional materials needed for the homeroom class for 1st years then he can have a hangout time with the Haitanis. 

Noted: 

Wow, another heartwarming for the brothers' bond with each other. it's okay. we'll see about the most exciting part for the next chapter when he hangs out with the Haitanis. tomorrow is Valentines Day yet i'm still single like Shin-chan. but that's okay. besides, 2 days after that, it will be Keizo "Benkei" Arashi's birthday. ofc, my 3rd book, Dark Within Horizon will be reached into its conclusion for some reason so i want to thank u for the support to those who read it. I hope you all are anticipate for the next chapter in this book and my final 2 chapters for the 3rd book and expect the delay for the changes of the plot. See you on the next chapter. Thx XD