Chapter fourteen

For the rest of the night both lads stayed up watching movies with a but of cuddling a a few sneaky kisses here and there, but to say they were happy was an understatement. They both didn't know what this meant but one of them had to ask otherwise it would be left awkward after a while. In the middle of the movie Harry sat up and asked the older boy 'Lou, what are we?' Louis just stared at him for a moment, gets up and straddles Harry's lap.

'Haz, I really like you, like you can't even describe how much I like you babe. I don't regret this kiss one bit but I don't want a relationship' he said looking into Harry's eyes. Harry knew it was good to be true, Louis only wanted him for sex so he replied with 'so you kissed me even though you had no intention of starting any kind of relationship with me, that is kind of a dick move Louis'. The younger lad pushed Louis off his lap. Got up and went into the bathroom. Louis was absolutely devastated, it was just hard for him to get in relationships since he has been hurt in the past, he can't explain to Harry what has happened as it isn't fair on him. Harry is the first person Louis has liked since Dannie and that was nearly three years ago. He tried not to think about it and just fell asleep in Harry's bed.

*the next morning*
Louis woke up to hear people talking but he only recognised one voice and that was his Harry's voice. He stumbled out of bed into the bathroom to brush his teeth then went into the kitchen where he found Harry with two strangers. They didn't notice the older lad till he coughed awkwardly. Harry's smile slightly fell but he gave him a small nod and said 'guys this is Louis, Louis this is Niall and Liam' Louis received a simple 'hi' from Liam but Niall tackled him into a bear hug which made all boys chuckle. 'So Harry this is the infamous Louis you have been on about for the last few months ey' nudging Harry making his cheeks appear with a bright pink blush. The younger lad looked up to see Louis smirking and say 'all good things I hope' and shoots a wink in Harry's direction.

It was now the evening time the lads were sat in the living room eating their Chinese. After their food they decided to watch a film. Liam, Louis and Niall on the couch and Harry on the floor, they were in the middle of watching toy story three which was chosen by Liam. Harry started fidgeting about as his bum was going numb which Louis noticed him moving so he nudged his shoulder and whispered 'You alright Haz?' Harry nodded and said 'yeah the floor is giving me a numb bum though' and chucked. Louis patted his lap motioning Harry he can sit there, he thought about it for a moment before getting up and plonking his bum in Louis. What really made Louis giggle was the fact Harry was sitting awkwardly on his lap, so he pulled Harry more into his chest which surprises the younger lad a lot. Harry ended up wrapping his arm around Louis torso and snuggled in deeper before falling asleep cuddled up to the older lad, the last thing Harry heard before he drifted off to sleep was ' you mean more than you imagine, I'm sorry you think differently' which was accompanied by a kiss on the top of his head.

After Harry had fallen asleep Louis went back to watching the film until he heard Liam say 'please don't hurt him, he's like my brother. He doesn't need to be hurt again'. He instantly replied 'that's what I'm scared of too, getting hurt. Just so you know, I would never hurt him.' Liam smiled softly and said 'good because me and this one won't let you, we trust you Louis' he said that smiling and the two younger lads sleeping.
--------------------------------------
Liam and Niall are here!((:
I really hope you're enjoying this so don't forget to like and comment different ideas((:

Instagram- @ayeup_
Twitter- @bethroseeexoxo