Chapter Ten.

Harry stood there staring at a smirking Louis, he was thinking to himself how gorgeous Louis is. It was that and the fact Louis was ten feet away from him. Little did he know Louis was thinking similar thoughts about Harry.

After staring at each other Harry walked up to Louis and embraced him in a tight hug which louis returned. 'I'm still shocked you're here' Harry spoke into Louis neck. Louis chucked softly and replied 'I needed a little trip for a while and the plus is that we got to meet.'

When they separated Harry picked up Louis luggage and put it in the boot of his car. 'C'mon then Lou' he said getting into his car, Louis followed him to Harry's car and strapped himself in.

The car ride back to Harry's place was quiet apart from the radio being. Harry tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music whilst Louis was singing along to it. The journey back didn't take long and before they knew it they were back at Harry's.

Once Louis settled in the spare bedroom he came out of his room and went to sit on the sofa, he texted his mum to tell him that he got there safely and that he will call soon. Out of no where he heard Harry ask 'd'you want to watch a movie?' He simply replied yes. Harry picked a movie and of course picked the genre that Louis hated, horror.

Ten minutes into the movie Louis was already getting scared, Harry had chosen 'insidious.' Louis had crawled into Harry's lap and hid his face into his chest. He felt an arm go round him and heard Harry whisper 'I'm here Lou, don't worry'. During the movie Harry heard little snores coming out of Louis so he decided to take Louis to bed. He put Louis in bed, kissed his forehead and said 'sleeptight Boo'

I'm backk! This is a terrible chapter I know but I really wanted to update for you!(: I really hope you like this so far and I will hopefully be updating again soon!((:
.