Chapter 17 - Fairy.

Start from the beginning

Sarth :- "Raja ko mili ek aur pari
jisne wo kami kar di puri
Raja ka ashiyaan ho gaya pura
Aur aa gayi khusiya dher sari."

Aarvi :- "So we are the fairies baba?"

Sarth :- "Yes you both are my cute little fairies. who filled my life with so much happiness."

Sarth kissed their cheeks and then ruffled their hair, which made the girls giggle. Jhanavi looked on and smiled at the cute sight, she always dreamed of this day when sarth would tell their kids stories and she would sit in front of them and would listen. Finally her dream was true.

Jiya :- "But baba why didn't the queen return?"

At this both sarth and jhanavi looked at each other. Will the queen return to her palace? This question was haunting jhanavi since 5 years and by the look in sarth's eyes she could  tell he was thinking the same.

Jiya :- "Aai will you return to our palace?"

Aarvi :- "Ho aai sang na!" (please aai tell us!)

Sarth :- "She will."

Jhanavi was surprised did sarth mean it? And Was this a good idea? All these questions which were running through her mind stopped when Sarth smiled at her. Now her heart answered all the questions with a yes.

Jhanavi :- "Yes she will."

Baadlon Mein Ghul Na Jaye 

Hain Jo Lamhe Thehre Thehre

Do Dilon mein Jazb kar lein

Sare Jazbe Gehre Gehre

Kal Kya Pata Mile Na Mile Nazdeekiyan

O Saathiya...Saathiya

◆◆◆

Song - Ham kho gaye kahan (Kyy4)

Mohit took a deep breath and started walking towards kaveri's apartment. He knew that what he was doing, was going to fail his plan. But he just couldn't hold back after years finally he met kaveri, whom he loves the most. He was about to knock on the door but stopped.

Mohit - "What if he got to know about this?"

Panick rushed through his mind he shook his head frantically, he can't let that happen he can't let Kaveri get hurt.

Mohit - "He will definitely hurt her if he found out about me coming here, No no mohit don't be an idiot."

Mohit sprinted down the stairs and was about to get in his car but stopped when he heard kaveri calling his name. He took a deep breath and turned around to face kaveri.

Kaveri :- "Mohit what are you doing here?"

Mohit :- "I uhh I was just passing by."

Kaveri :- "Oh really?! Then how come your car is outside my building?"

Mohit slammed his fist on the hood of the car, what was he thinking? Impulsively he took the decision of coming here when he knew that, this was going to cause him trouble.

Mohit :- "I don't know kaveri!"

Kaveri :- "Mohit you have a girlfriend!"

Mohit :- "God I know Kaveri! Just stop."