🐰

After a short break, we finally gathered all the garbage were about to head down in the utility tunnels. All the while, I was teasing (Y/n) as we brought the bags outside.

I kept whining to her about the temptress thing, which she kept denying.

"Whaaaat..you think I'm not good enooouuugh..?" I leaned on her, putting my entire weight that almost made her fall over.

"Come on, that's not what I said!" (Y/n) was trying to push me back to regain more balance. "But you said I don't tempt youuu~." I whined again, making a sad puppy face at her.

She gently pushed my face away with my cheek, trying to avoid eye contact. "Don't you look at me like that, Vanessa. Just help me out here." (Y/n) groaned.

"See, you won't even call me by my nickname!"

"Wh-? What does that have to do with anything??"

I continued to make pathetic noises at her, just kinda trying to annoy her at this point. (Y/n) tried her best to ignore me, although I could tell that I was slowly getting to her.

"Fine!! I'll call you by your stupid nickname! Now can you help me carry the garbage bags, Nessie?" (Y/n) emphasized with an irritated tone. I ended up laughing loudly, making her glare at me.

"Awww I'm sorry Carrots~ You'we just so cute when you'we angwy." I pinched her cheek with a condescending baby talk. (Y/n) growled in response and smacked my hand away and quickly walked towards the entrance of the Shoppe.

Oh...shit..

She then harshly picked up a trash back and swung over her shoulder and forcefully opened the door. In doing so something slipped put from either her pocket or there was a hole in the trash bag.

"Hey, wait!" I ran after her, swiftly picking up the white, rectangular paper that..kinda smelled like perfume.

"You forgot this!" She just continued to fast walk while I tried to keep up with her pace.

I turned the paper around to see that it was an envelope that had a heart shaped stamp.

"It.. looks like some sort of letter--"

The sound of the garbage bag dropping and running footsteps made me look up from the envelope. (Y/n) was running full speed and basically crashed into me before snatching the letter from my hands.

"Don't!!" She quickly stumbled back and held the letter close to her, "Don't... read that.."

She then stood silent and looked away from me, an awkward silence weighed down the atmosphere around us.

I sighed and tried not to pay attention to the letter,

"Look, Carrots.. I didn't mean to push it and piss you off like that. I was being an ass and.. I'm really sorry." I spoke slowly, staring at her with a soft look and as I waited for a reply.

(Y/n) looked away, her eyebrows furrowed a little. She slowly breathed out and closed her eyes, before opening them again and facing me.

"No..Its okay it wasn't you. You weren't doing anything bad...I just...I just overreacted. Sorry.."

"Hey..hey...no don't apologize." I approached (Y/n) and held her face gently. "Its my fault you're tired. Now that I think about it, I was the one who made you stay up pretty late huh?"

I could see both her ears and cheeks turning red the moment I held her face, but I didn't say anything about it.

"How do I make it up to you, Carrots?" I caressed her cheek a little.