"Ya! We're working. You're so noisy!" Irene said, "I miss you, Can we go to the bar on the Weekend night?" Seulgi asked her girl who was still focused on the monitor. 

"Did you two force Byul to come with the two of you again, Didn't you?" Irene asked, "You guys know that Byul is having a hard time too, she needs to relax and have fun..."Seulgi said, Lisa nodded in agreement. 

Irene and Jennie just agreed to go with their girlfriends to the bar. 

---

-WEEKEND-

Byul was so early at the bar they usually go, Some girls went to their seats as she was still waiting for her friends.

"Oh...Hey Ladies..." Byul said, "Hey Handsome, Do you perhaps want to rip my clothes off?" The girl asked, 

"Byul..." Wheein coldly said, The girls who had been flirting with Byul quickly looked at Wheein. "Ah... Whee..." 

"You two, Why are you flirting with my girlfriend? Get out of here before I rip your faces off out of your body..." Wheein said, The girls quickly get away. 

"Ooh... That was so scary..." Byul teasingly said, "You saved me from them I swear, they were about to touch my baby..." Byul said in relief, 

"Stop being a Playgirl, Unnie. It sucks I swear..." Wheein said, Their other friends came along with Yongsun. 

"Why do you always tell those flirty asses, you are my girlfriend?" Byul asked, "Whee, Just tell me that you like me..." Byul seductively said, smirking, and even moved forward to Wheein. 

"Uh! Stop seducing me, It's disgusting! I don't know why I go here..." 

"For your information, Ms. Moon... I always tell them that I was your girlfriend because you always make out with those girls!" Wheein said, Byul quickly quieted. 

"Aigoo these two bickerings again." Irene said, "She's annoying, Unnie." Wheein complained to Irene. 

"Why do I'm under to my friends?" Byul asked, Seulgi and Lisa laughed. "Under with Wheein... I won't be thinking if you two are dating someday..." Seulgi said, 

"No way..." The two said in unison, "Aiish, Yong unnie sit here..." Byul quickly looked at Jennie and Solar beside Lisa. 

They started their night and had fun, Solar was just silent on the side even Byul who was just drinking, looking at her friends who were dancing. 

"Uh... Hey, Ms. Kim..." Byul nervously said, Solar looked at her, "Yes, Ms. Moon?" 

"Just call me Byul when we were outside, It's kind of... uncomfy," Byul said, Solar said, "Call me in my name too, Ms — I mean Byul..." Solar said,

"Okay, If you want... Why aren't you drinking? You know you should have fun and relax too..." Byul said, Solar shakes her head, "We still have work tomorrow..." 

Byul handed a drink to Solar. "Nah, Just go on... Don't mind the work..." Byul said, Solar smiled and drank the alcohol. 

The two get along at their seats, drinking. Solar forgot that she wasn't a heavy drinker. 

Solar dragged Byul on the dance floor, "Oh my gosh, Yongsun... I don't want to dance..." Byul said, Solar shakes her head. 

"Nah, You will dance with me~" Solar drunkenly said, "You're drunk..."

Solar didn't mind Byul and just danced sexily in front of her. Seulgi and Lisa saw the two, 

Irene and Jennie have already passed out while Wheein, Seulgi, and Lisa are still high. They walk to the two.