Chapter 2: Meet Again

"Shuu?" Yuki asked.

Shuichi nodded.

"Mamah!" Screams happily from a child.

Ehh?

"S-suki-chan," Yuki asked, a little surprised.

Yep, the child named Akasuki. He was a victim of a car accident, who found Akasuki for the first time was Yuki himself, then he told this to Shuichi, the two of them immediately took Akasuki to go to the hospital to get help. Akasuki's parents had died unable to be saved, Shuichi decided to adopt Akasuki to become his child.

Yuki often came to Shuichi's apartment to meet Akasuki and Shuichi, occasionally Shuichi had asked for Akasuki because he had a lot of jobs. Akasuki and Yuki were very close that they were calling Yukino with the call "Mamah", because Yuki was the only closest person with Akasuki and Akasuki loved him very much.

Brukk ...

"Mom, where do I miss Tawuu ... sob ..." said Suki hugging Yuki while crying.

1 year ago Yuki asked for his holiday to healing after the incident that happened to someone, he immediately left and did not inform his friends or Shuichi and Akasuki.

"I'm sorry, mom, at that time mama's cellphone was broken so I couldn't notify everyone." Yuki said, he lied.

'It looks so lying' Shuichi thought with a flat expression.

"But you can buy the new cellphone!" Said Suki.

'I thought he couldn't be lied to' Yuki thought.

"At that time, Mama was busy with work, so she didn't have time to go to buy, ahahaha ..." Yuki said, laughing awkwardly.

'I thought Yuki was not good at lying with a child,' thought James.

"Already, don't cry later, it's beauty," Yuki said, wiping Suki's tears.

"So Yuki-chan already has children!?" Said someone.

"Ehh...............................................................

........................................................................

........................................................................

Uncle Katsumasa!? "

"I never thought that now Yuki already has children and husband," said Katsumasa who works at the ramen shop.

"Is this handsome man your husband Yuki-chan?" Katsumasa asked happily.

"Ti Tid - yes I am her husband, Yuki is my wife and we were married 2 years ago" interrupted Shuichi while holding Yuki's hand.

'How is this my fate if you're caught by my father's father, I might be punished by mother' Yuki thought with a flat face (still calm) even though the heart, heart, kidney, lungs and their minds were already worried first.

"Is that true Yuki-chan?" Asked a brown and narrow -eyed woman named Oohashi Sayo she was the shop's shop and Yuki's friend.

"Iy-yesa," Yuki said nervously.

'How come I could not realize that I was in this place,' Yuki thought.

"Are you adopting this kid? It's clear not if you're just married 2 years ago!" Said Sayo whispered in Yuki's ear.

"Tomorrow I will explain everything to you," Yuki replied whispered.

Sayo nodded his head.

"Ahh yes Yuki-chan who is with You?" Sayo asked.