˚˖✧ 𝟎𝟏

Paris, France

"𝐘𝐄𝐒! 𝐘𝐎𝐔 won!"

Kylian lifts you up in his arms as you jump onto him, making him fall to the ground, but he just laughs at you.

He had just won a match once again with his team and you were so happy for your bestfriend because he became successful at such a young age.

"I did, mon amour. For you."

You laugh at his cheesy attempt of flirting with you, something he does daily. But you never thought it was because he liked you, since that's just how he is - flirty and a tease.

"Yeah, go take a shower. You stink," you say, getting up from him and then helping him to get up. He lets out a soft laugh, before making his way to the locker room, leaving you waiting for him. You scroll on your phone, posting a picture of you wearing Kylian's jersey at his match on your Instagram story.

He gets out, winking at you as he walks you outside of the stadium.

"Come with me?" he says while walking towards his car and you chuckle before deciding to follow as you get in next to him.

"Not having a girl over today? Wow," you say, eyeing him from the side - an impressed expression on your face as you do so.

"No, gotta celebrate with my favorite," he says while he drives, his eyes focused on the road. You shake your head as you laugh at him before leaning your head against the window of the car.

Your favorite thing about visiting Kylian? His snacks!

That guy has a whole cabinet full of multiple sorts of snacks. While he sits on the couch, scrolling on his phone, you pick your favorite snacks before sitting next to him.

You turn your head to look at him, but your eyes wander down at his phone, where he seems to be texting a girl. You roll your eyes in disbelief at this man, leaning back onto the couch.

"Look me straight in the eyes and tell me I'm not the best seducer," he says, putting his phone away, "I got a girl for tomorrow, since there's no training because of the match today."

"Wow. Impressive," you say sarcastically and you can't help rolling your eyes once again.

"Is my girl jealous?" he asks, smirking at you widely, but you push his face away with your hand, a laugher escaping your mouth as you do so.

"I think I'm going home, Ky," you say a while later, rubbing your eyes. It's already dark outside and since you live a few steps away from Kylian's house, there is no problem in going home alone. You get up from the couch, but Kylian grabs your wrist gently.

"Stay," he says, his eyes half closed as he seems to be tired from the match. He lets go of your wrist.

You turn around to him, leaning forward before pinching his cheek playfully.

"Sleep well, Ky."

The next morning you are up early, making breakfast for you as you receive a call from Kylian. You pick up, putting it on speaker.

"Bonjour, mon amour," he greats you, his voice rough so you figure he just woke up.

"Bonjour, monsieur," you reply, taking a sip of the coffee you made for yourself.

"You left me sleeping on the couch all alone," Kylian says, sighing deeply. You laugh, not knowing what to respond to that, before he keeps talking.

"She's coming over in an hour or so and I literally woke up a second ago."

"What's her name?"

"Esme."

"You like her?"

"Yeah, I mean she's not bad. She's pretty, nice too."

"Does that mean you're serious with her?"

"Let's not push this too far. We'll see about that."

A weird pain makes its way to your chest, causing you to feel like your heart just sunk. He'd usually give you a clear answer and it was always no. Is this girl changing him? Though you keep saying to yourself that you couldn't care less, you obviously don't want that.

"Mon amour?"

Kylian's voice is questioning, confused because you didn't say anything else.

"Okay," you say, your voice quiet as you do.

"What's wrong?"

"I just don't want our friendship to end because of your girlfriend. I mean, if I was your girlfriend I surely wouldn't approve of a friendship like ours. I'd tell you to break the contact to her," you explain, and it isn't even all a lie. Kylian became one of the most important people in your life, you don't want to lose him.

"She's not my girlfriend, mon coeur. Nothing is going to get between our friendship, I promise."

"Yeah, of course. Nothing besides the feelings I'm developing," you whisper to yourself, not letting him hear it.

"Did you say anything?"

"No, mon chéri. I'll talk to you later, get ready for your girl."

You end the call, washing the dishes as you ate all of your breakfast while talking to Kylian - hence why you didn't respond right away most of the time.

Sometimes you really are in need for a girl bestfriend - which you don't have, because Kylian is your bestfriend. You always want to experience the feeling of talking to your bestfriend about stuff like makeup. Surely not boys - you're never getting in a relationship again after being so manipulated by your ex-boyfriend. Back then, you weren't as close to Kylian - hence why he calls you nicknames now and all, because he wants to make you feel loved after everything that happened.

You are staring at yourself in the mirror, wondering why you couldn't be prettier than that. You hated yourself - thanks to your boyfriend, who loves making you insecure. His instagram is full of beautiful girls, his following list more filled with girls than whole France. Isn't that inappropriate while being in a relationship? Shouldn't he make you feel like the most beatiful girl in the world?

When you take pictures, you'd show them to him and he'd always make comments like:

"Yeah, edit that, fix this, this looks horrible."

Why couldn't he just love you the way you are?

He made fun of you infront of his friends, he'd talk about how great this girl looks while being with his friends. And you wanted to break up with him, you really did, but you were so attached to him you just couldn't let go. And that's what broke you, made you the most depressed and insecure person on earth - you'd starve yourself, you'd stay in your room for days.

When you got closer to Kylian, since he gave you all the attention you hoped to get from your boyfriend, he got mad at you, accusing you of cheating on him. That was when you talked back to him the first time, telling him everything that has been bothering you. And he broke up with you afterwards, leaving you all alone doubting yourself.

You don't trust boys anymore. And you don't allow yourself to get attached to a boy.

"Kylian," you sigh, realizing that you may have broken your rule by possibly getting attached to him. But you need to stop this. Now!

Loving someone makes you want a relationship with them. And getting in a relationship with you, being together for a long time, makes the other person lose interest, makes the other person be bored of you.

"You're not good enough for me."

The ridiculously loud voice of your ex-boyfriend in your head sends a shiver down your spine.

You were never good enough.