I Can Sleep On The Sofa

Start from the beginning

Who the **** had the guts to talk to Lu Shifeng like that!

A quick meal.

After eating, Lu Shifeng used to say to the three on the table, "Get up and go take a shower."

When they were in the tribe before, Lu Shifeng took the bath with them, but now they have also developed the habit of taking a bath with their father after eating.

Jian Luo said, "Are you busy? If you are busy, I'll take it with you later."

Lu Shifeng sat them on his shoulders: "It's not like there's no time to take a shower."

Jian Luo pouted and let him go.

But Lu Shifeng didn't forget to say to the two people next to him, "Slow use."

Su Liang was shocked and nodded quickly: "You go."

Lu Shifeng responded lightly and left.

When Lu Shifeng walked away, Su Liang finally couldn't sit still. She leaned over and said, "Luoluo, you, how can you talk to Marshal Lu like that?"

Jian Luo ate his dinner and felt inexplicable when he heard this: "Why did I talk?"

Didn't he and Lu Shifeng always do this?

"Just...just, no big or small!" Su Liang hated that iron would not become steel: "You are not afraid to annoy him."

? ? ?

Jian Luo recalled what he just said.

When no one said it before, he felt that there was nothing wrong with it, but when Su Liang said this, he felt... it seemed to be a little bit.

Jian Luo said, "That's fine, then I'll be more polite next time."

Su Liang always felt that he didn't understand what she meant: "Be gentle, be gentle, do you understand?"

"Understood." Jian Luo buried his head to eat: "Don't you just know some etiquette, I know."

"..."

I think you don't understand.

After Jian Luo finished eating and packed up, someone also gave him a lesson.

The people of the Dragon Clan don't know why they pay special attention to his postpartum physical condition. Every day, people come to check his body, and there are even psychological counselors.

The nurses talked to him every day like they would break glass:

"How are you feeling today?"

"Did you feel very tired today?"

"If something bad happens, say it."

In fact, every day we talk about these questions, but the doctors seem to like it.

At the end of the day, Jian Luo finally couldn't help but say, "Well, I want to ask, is there something wrong with my body?"

The doctor moved.

"Actually, I'm quite mentally capable." Jian Luo smiled and said, "If you have any questions, just say it directly."

The doctor hesitated and said: "No problem, but some postpartum problems need to be prevented. According to our daily medical report, your condition is not well recovered, so you need to continue to follow up."

Jian Luo didn't ask: "Is it serious?"

"It's not particularly serious." The doctor replied, "Don't worry, we will all help you."

Jian Luo smiled: "Thank you."

He would take the small pills prescribed by the doctor every day, although he never knew what it was for. Just now the doctor moved too much, and he saw the two letters hw on the test tube of the pills.