I Am Also Afraid Of The Dark

Start from the beginning

Ah this

Secretary Jin suddenly choked up!

How about you still haven't pressed the numbers in your heart? If you don't know, please look at the comment area in the lower left corner!

It's a pity that she didn't dare to really say that. On the Internet, she attacked hard, but in reality, when she faced Lu Shifeng, she was submissive: "I think it's good, isn't it... quite domineering?"

...

Lu Shifeng narrowed his eyes dangerously: "Do you think he is scum?"

Secretary Jin broke into a cold sweat: "This, ah this..."

At the juncture of life and death, she suddenly thought of the perfect answer: "Marshal, in fact, what I think of the male lead should not be judged by others, but by the female lead."

Lu Shifeng: "Oh?"

"It mainly depends on the heroine's psychology and her thoughts." Secretary Jin gave advice: "I think whether a male lead is scumbag or not depends on whether he makes the female lead sad again, a qualified male lead should not let the female lead cry, and feel upset."

Lu Shifeng thought of the psychological description of the woman in the book when she didn't agree with each other, and raised his eyebrows impatiently: "Is there any other way?"

Secretary Jin was stunned: "What?"

Lu Shifeng didn't say much: "That's it."

After hanging up the communication, he was silent for a while, and then began to read the novel again. This is still a serialized novel. At present, the story is about the heroine who came back with the child and was also found by the hero. Yes, but the heroine always runs away.

There are three issues she struggles with:

#Does he love me or not#

#He's just for the kids#

#I'm just a human#

? ? ?

Lu Shifeng frowned. Before reading this novel, he never knew how complicated human minds are.

How can the male lead only be for the children?

If you only like children, just bring the cubs to a special person to raise them, and use them to follow you in the saddle and the horse?

Does this heroine have any misunderstanding of the racial ladder system?

As for whether you love her or not, you are willing to sit back and forth. Can you not love her?

Also, what if she's just a human, and she didn't let her go to the battlefield, why is she struggling with this?

Closing the book, Lu Shifeng sighed, feeling the pressure.

...

The next day

Today is a day for the three cubs to learn.

Early in the morning, Jian Luo made breakfast, and Su Liang got up early, helping to cook all the time.

A nutritionist came over and said: "Our medical team has sent the nutrient solution that the cubs can eat. This supplements the nutrients that the cubs need every day. Please be sure to supervise them regularly and quantitatively every day."

After many days, Jian Luo reunited with the green water again: "Okay."

At the dinner table, he specially steamed milk cakes and cooked meat porridge. When he came back, he had a lot more ingredients. He wrapped custard buns and made sandwiches. He wanted to fill the table.