Continued.....

Ignoring his irritating questions harry left the table and Bhargavi to deal with a exaggerating Akash who was about to sue them for not sharing anything with him. Michael and Meera arrive at the table and a wave of relief flashes through her. Michael boyfriend to Meera and irritating to Bhargavi is the basketball team captain. He greets her,

Michael : 'hey bubbles'

knowing she hates to be called bubbles, so she does the same,

Bhargavi : 'hey miki'

knowing he hates to be called miki, glaring ateach other as Meera tries to stop both of them. From the corner of her eye Bhargavispots Akash doing the same to her. She has to agree Akash takes this bestiecode thing very seriously, and she is kind off proud of him for that. Her stomach drops when she hears a chairpulling besides her and the person is not harry but Oreo. He was wearing ablack polo T-shirt and jeans which did justice to his muscular body. Shequickly un-stares him realizing he has a considerably nice body for a boy hisage. She is about to stand up and leave when Michael introduces Oreo as EthanBrooke the new vice-captain to our schools basketball team to which Akash makesa face and gestures me to come with him. She quickly follows. The end of thefirst day of school, she opens her locker to find all of her things are nowpink in color, thanks to Akash. She heads home with Akash and harry, accordingto a tradition going on since a decade every first day of school dinner has tobe pizza which they would've either at Harry's place or the Sen. This time theyare having it at the Sen. While all of them are having pizza sitting in frontof the TV, Bhargavi suddenly disappears with a pizza slice. Meera recognizes but she doesn't say anything, that's Meera, the supportive and caring sister, always there to cover her. She needed the roof, it was a long day of school with so many people around. When a considerate amount of time had passed she wondered if Oreo or anybody else had seen her on the roof. As darkness began taking over the bright sky, she heard someone calling her name. It was Akash and what worried her more was that he was on the roof.