Part 4

Mari's Pov

I.. Iam alive, how? I slowly opened my eyes to find myself at a comfy bed with warm blankets and multiple pillows. Then I saw her, B-.. Bridgette , what was she doing here? How long was I here? What about Hawkmoth? I started worrying. I got up and tried to run away but I wasn't able stand and I fell down. My mind had thousands of questions and I couldn't control myself anymore at the fact I wasn't able to stand and my legs felt numb. I snapped at her, "What did you do to me? " I hate you, I shouted at her but just then master Fu came from behind.
I bowed and asked him about me and he replied something which made me numb, Marinettte you can no longer stand or walk and I got to know from Tikki you used to get exhausted and had nightmares and also as you were unable to manage yourself and the city together now the old ladybug will take the responsibility. I was shocked to hear this, Bridgette was ladybug. Master Fu then explained me about my accident and how Bri took care of me for 3 weeks when I was in coma. I suddenly felt guilty for saying those words to her.

3rd Person's Pov

Mari: Sorry Bri, I didn't know you took care of me. I am really sorry.

Bri: It's ok Marinette after all we are sisters.
Now let's go home. (Turns to master) Thank you master for giving me another chance.

Bridgette then makes mari sit on the wheelchair and takes her home.      

Master Fu smiles at them and says to himself, "Fate brought Bridgette back and now I hope brings "him" Too.
___________________________________________

*Now one thing I wanted to make clear is that Bri and Felix were the old heroes of Paris but after they defeated the earlier hawkmoth who was someone else they parted their ways but they still got to know each other's identities and Now Gabriel is the new hawkmoth and Mari and Adrien the new heroes but after Bri had some problems in her school she returned to Paris and on her way she saw an injured Mari while Tikki was crying. Then Tikki explained her the situation and then Bri took Mari to master Fu and transformed into ladybug but yeah cat noir had his doubts and she told him that the earlier ladybug was injured and she had to fight instead. *

*In the next chapter I will show the scene and yeah sorry for creating the whole story from Mari's Pov but now I will include Bri, Adrien and the other characters too. *

*That's it and don't forget to vote. Bye*