Part 2

Mari's Pov

I enjoyed my breakfast until I realized that I was late. AGAIN. I just want to kill myself right now but I can't cause I am a superhero. I have responsibilities. Coming out of my thoughts I grabbed my school bag, took a cookie for Tiki and then headed straight to school.

Tim skip ( Recess)

Now there was another problem, Alya was forcing me to confess to Adrien. Alya, see you need I can't I am so clumsy, I said but as I thought she didn't agree and once again inspired me by her motivational words. I decided to invite him to a hangout at the park and to my delight he agreed but my happiness was short timed. Hawkmoth attacked the city. I excused myself and went to a corner to transform. "Tikki spots on", I yelled. And thanks to my bad luck I couldn't catch hawkmoth and he fled. Cat noir comforted me by his warm smile and sweet words. He even asked me out but I had to put him down because I already had plans with Adrien. I felt sad but I had to do it, sometimes we need to selfish right at least for our crush.

*Little did I knew my life will change a lot today and to say in a bad way. *
___________________________________________

*Really sorry for short chapters but I actually am a little busy. *

*Do read the next chapter. *