My Husband Had An Accident

Start from the beginning

Lu Shifeng said, "Jian Luo, come out with me."

Jian Luo turned to look at him, as if he had expected that Lu Shifeng would speak, and seemed to have finally waited for this day, and followed him out without asking any more questions.

Lu Shifeng stood on the steps of the door, he said, "I have contacted Your Majesty."

Jian Luo had mixed feelings in his heart and didn't know what to say, so he nodded: "Well, are you going back?"

"What?" The juvenile version of Lu Shifeng looked at him quietly: "Are you unhappy?"

"..."

Jian Luo dryly: "Happy."

In fact, it doesn't matter where he goes back, because nowhere is his home, and there are many helpless people waiting for him to go back and accept. Silver Ash's words should not be completely believed, but he should not completely disbelieve either. He believes in Lu Shifeng, believes in him he wouldn't attack children, but he didn't believe in Dark Stars.

He would rather take the children to live in a peaceful villa than let them go back and accept those things.

Lu Shifeng said: "They are the pure blood of the dragon family. Even if they return to the Dark Star, their status is extremely noble and will not be bullied."

The corners of Jian Luo's mouth twitched stiffly: "Well, I know."

But what about the Dragon King?

What about the noble status, he rarely sees Lu Shifeng laughing.

For a moment, he suddenly understood what the queen said:

"No matter how powerful, Lu Shifeng is so powerful, can't he only be the Dragon King?"

Maybe this sentence is not irony, but sadness. In this world, everyone has their own way. He is, so is Lu Shifeng, everyone is, who doesn't eat minced meat.

But now, Jian Luo still asked: "How long will they be here? Your injury is not healed yet."

Lu Shifeng leaned against the railing. The boy's body seemed to gradually mature in half a month, and he became taller. He could even put away the dragon horns: "It will be fine, soon."

Jian Luo nodded.

Lu Shifeng answered his last question: "This planet is far away from the Dark Star, and its positioning is also very difficult. If it is fast, it will take about half a month."

Jian Luo had an ominous premonition: "What's wrong?"

"One month."

"......All right."

Jian Luo is still an optimist in general. The so-called car has a way to the front of the mountain. He can quickly digest his bad worries and continue to be full of energy.

Lu Shifeng said: "Pack up, we will leave here tomorrow morning."

Jian Luo was taken aback for a moment: "Do you want to go now?"

Didn't the people from Dark Star say it would take a while?

Although he didn't want to stay here, he even thought that they could live on the mountain, although it was a little dangerous.

Lu Shifeng said: "There is more than one tribe on this planet. In the south, there is a slightly weaker tribe. Go there."

Jian Luo felt nervous: "will they accept us?"

Lu Shifeng looked at him. When those blood-red eyes were quiet, the person being watched would be subconsciously a little nervous. Just when Jian Luo thought he was asking something wrong, Lu Shifeng raised his hand and landed on it. On his head, he gently rubbed: "Don't worry, I will take care of it."