Give Me Some Scales

Start from the beginning

Seeing that he was leaving, Jian Luo shouted, "Wait a minute."

Lu Shifeng stopped.

Jian Luo took a blanket from the room: "The weather on this planet has been quite cold these two days. I heard from Wen Ya that it will be winter. Now the temperature outside is low and you are still injured. Don't bother to worry about us, during the day I asked someone to make a rattan wooden bed inside, you can go to sleep on that."

Although Lu Shifeng didn't say it, Jian Luo only woke up occasionally to find out that this man often kept vigil not far from their hut at night. In other places and races, Lu Shifeng has always maintained a 12-point vigilance. At night, Jian Luo and the cubs are asleep. He barely sleeps outside. Even if he is hunting during the day, he will not leave too far.

Although he lost his memory, he really protected Jian Luo and the child well as he said, doing everything he could, what he should do, and even more.

Lu Shifeng: "Dragons don't need sleep like humans do..."

"I know." Jian Luo put the blanket in his hand: "But it's not your way of cooking. Your injuries are still not healed. If you don't get a good rest, are you going to never regain your memory in this life? If you say it earlier, I'll consider a brace."

"..."

Lu Shifeng fell silent, took the blanket and went inside to rest.

Jian Luo looked at his back and sighed. He really found out that some people's natural sense of responsibility will not change because of memory loss. He will not abandon his ethnic group and live up to anyone he wants. The person who protects may have been able to spy on Lu Shifeng and Silver Ash since they parted ways when they were young - some people are born to be real kings.

...

The next day.

Today is the day to go out together, Jian Luo took the three up the mountain together.

The black cub was excited and kept looking around with his little head, chatting endlessly, and when he was done, he was not happy with his own dragon, and he even used his little claws to scratch his younger brother. As a result, the second younger brother was much calmer than him, and the second one was heavier. Hold on, he is more vigilant than Hei Zai's excitement, his amber eyes look around alertly, and he will react to any troubles first.

But--

It seems to be a stable group, but in fact, he clings tightly to the elder brother, and he is disgusted with integrity.

The youngest sister sat on Lu Shifeng's shoulder and felt very secure. When Lu Shifeng walked to the front, he didn't know where to catch a half-dead pheasant. The chicken's leg was injured, it couldn't run fast, and its eyes were glued. Live, it's a bit like a headless fly.

Lu Shifeng threw the half-dead pheasant on the ground and said to Jian Luo, "Put them down."

Jian Luo complied.

Don't look at the black cub who was very interested before. He was catching bugs at home and attacked hard. When he saw a pheasant in the mountains, he was obedient. As soon as he saw a pheasant whining not far away, it was twice the size of the little black cub. The black cubs who have seen the world are so frightened that their scales stand up!

Lu Shifeng pulled Jian Luo back and let them play by themselves.

Jian Luo was a little worried: "Are you alright?"

"Can't even beat a chicken?" Lu Shifeng sneered at the corner of his mouth: "Then he may really be Silver Ash's son."

"..."