Jealous (Two More)

Start from the beginning

Jian Luo pursed his lips. He wanted to say something, but his eyes turned red first, and finally he lowered his head and muttered, "It's all over anyway."

The corner of Lu Shifeng's mouth evoked a somewhat gentle smile.

At this moment, the atmosphere is warm, the sun shines in from the window, it is warm, and there are birdsong from time to time outside the window, and the years are quiet.

Jian Luo and Lu Shifeng were very close, their eyes met, their breaths intertwined, and they slowly approached—

'Jingle Bell!'

Another phone rang.

"..."

Jian Luo fell back a little behind the bed.

Lu Shifeng glanced at the phone coldly. Jian Luo fell under his gaze, and intuitively felt the pressure of the phone's life. He quickly said, "I'll turn it off now!"

No matter what, life is the most important thing!

The phone was turned off, and the whole world was quiet, but the atmosphere just now disappeared, and Jian Luo scratched his head: "Well, come here once, let me take you out to play, in fact, what I miss most is during this time, you can play a lot."

Lu Shifeng stood up: "Let's go."

Jian Luo quickly entered the washroom, washed briefly, and then changed his clothes. Thinking that Lu Shifeng was still wearing that pajamas, he felt that he should change the clothes for the Marshal.

Jian Luo came out and said, "I'll take you to the mall and buy a set of clothes."

Lu Shifeng didn't care.

The two left the dilapidated small rental house, and when they went outside, they were Jian Luo's only means of transportation—bicycles.

Jian Luo leaned on the bicycle and said to him, "Can you ride?"

Lu Shifeng looked at the rickety bicycle, as if it was about to fall apart at any time, and said, "Walk."

"..."

Last bus.

If Jian Luo took the bus alone, it should be fine, but the danger is that Lu Shifeng is there. Even in pajamas, the Marshal is very eye-catching. His tall and straight figure and stature, handsome and resolute appearance, pass The outstanding temperament is simply a living sign of the human form.

This bus had to pass through the university town. There were a lot of boys and girls on the bus. When I saw Lu Shifeng sitting in the back row, my eyes lit up. To be precise, it was a green light.

The corners of Jian Luo's mouth twitched, and he muttered unhappily, "What's so beautiful."

He was still muttering when a more daring girl came over. They were more daring and asked directly: "Hello, handsome, can you add a WeChat?"

Lu Shifeng lifted his eyelids and glanced at her, those red eyes were like the purest rubies in the world, cold and not mixed with impurities, that stern face had no superfluous expressions, and his thin lips lightly opened: "No."

The girl's eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

She is even more excited!

Heaven, Earth, peerless beauty, why some people's eyes are red, so beautiful!

Jian Luo was very unhappy when he saw this kind of gaze. Just as the car arrived at the stop, he pulled up Lu Shifeng and walked outside: "Let's go, it's the stop!"

There were also a group of girls blocking the door, and Jian Luo was almost unable to squeeze out. In the end, Lu Shifeng held the person in his arms and brought him out easily. When he got out of the car, Lu Shifeng asked him to stand on the platform and looked back again. Glanced at the car.