Xie Lian xM reader (A Gift for a God)

It was new and name was walking on the roads and he was starting to get tired. He went and saw a building a small shrine at it. And he went inside to see if anyone was inside. Name loved at the mall seeing a beautiful painting of a man. Name was that must be the God of this shrine. He is so beautiful I could just stare at it all day.

"Hello how may I help you." A voice said behind name he turned around and saw a handsome man in his mid-20s wearing white."oh sorry I was looking for a place to stay in this place was closed I can leave if you want me to." The man shook his head."no it's fine you can stay the night if you wish besides you look tired." He said with a smile."okay by the way my name is name." Name said."my name is Xie Lian it's nice to meet you name."

Xie Lian was kind and names the hours talking and Xie Lian didn't know when he had started falling for a name. And name dinner no either but he too had started feelings for Xie Lian. It was night and Xie Lian what's making dinner named walked up to him"can I help you cook two is faster than one." Name said while blushing a little bit."thank you that would be helpful name." Xie Lian said.

Once dinner was done and they finish eating and putting everything away they went and lay down on the bed facing away from each other but blushing and both of them have dirty thoughts in their head without being with one another. After about an hour name fell asleep but not Xie Lian he was still awake his member getting harder thinking about me Xie Lian turned around and looked at name seeing his face peaceful couldn't take it anymore.

Xie Lian slowly got on top of name place in his hand on his face even went down and kissed name lips.Xie Lian then lean back with me to find out name had awaken blushing Xie Lian was shocked"what are you doing Xie Lian." Name asked Xie Lian then got back into realization"I'm sorry name but I couldn't help it I fell in love with you shortly after I met you I couldn't take it any longer I hope that you can spend this night with me as a gift to a god." Name was shot he didn't know what Xie Lian meant by God.

"I'm sorry but what do you mean by God." Name asked."yes I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I am the god of is trying a scrap God to be exact." Xie Lian laughed name was shocked seeing that he was in front of a god and he didn't know what to do but to spend the night with him as a gift not only did name think of this as something special and to be an honor in front of a God but he too also loved Xie Lian.

"All right I'll do it and besides I've actually grown fond of you as well so this is my gift for you Xie Lian." Xie Lian was shock ed by this and man he smile happy that name loves him back as much as he did.Xie Lian then slowly took names clothes off until he was naked and then he took off his own clothes he slowly put his head on the truck names neck. Slowly kissing a snack until he found his sweet spot when name moans and I came that he went and found it. He then went and bit on that spot until he went and left a hickey there.

"My my name you certainly do have a nice voice please don't try hiding it it suits you." Name then blushed at that comment and then Xie Lian slowly went down name body all the way down to his member and then he slowly put it in his mouth sucking it. Name went and moaned a lot louder Xie Lian love that sound so much he kept on doing it. Xie Lian then when in mind his member in front of names hole slowly slid in. Name was in some pain but he then slowly adjusted to it he he nodded his head Xie Lian then when and started threshing back and forth and it went on for hours and there was a lot of cum all over the place.

Close to the end of the night name was filled with cum and was very exhausted along with Xie Lian both of them sweating and panting.xie Lian then pulled out in fell to the side of name."that was a nice gift thank you very much name." Xie Lian said "no problem in fact I don't mind doing another round." Xie Lian smiled and so they went on through the rest of the night with the gift that name gave him.

'I'll leave the rest do you guys imagining it. 😆😏'