Chapter 12 (Deja vu)

Start from the beginning

'Believe in yourself Sofia.' I kept repeating the words inside my head. No one not even my best friends have ever attested me like that. The sentence went straight to my heart. I didn't know how to feel, I was clueless.

I could feel my heart beating as fast as the speed of light, and this feeling on my stomach I can't even describe.

I assured him I will with a nod, and continue to eat my pasta. The silence got kind of awkward just listening to our surroundings.

"So I wonder, what was that about?" Joe tried to change the atmosphere a little.

"What, was what about?" I asked, eating my pasta for some reason I can't stop eating it its very delicious.

"Vanessa flipping out on Mathew like that." He bantered, raising his hand to call the waitress. "Brothers drama for sure."

I raised my brows to the fact that he knew they were brothers. Curiosity filled my mind, "Isn't Mathew new at school?"

"Yeah, perhaps he joined the soccer team last week. I mean I told the whole soccer team I was taking you on a date, well I didn't Alfred and Andrew did."

I laughed because I do imagine the scene. Wait did he say all the soccer team? So Mathew knew I was having a date here. Why would he come here with Vanessa.

I bet he just wanted to ruin my night. I can't stop thinking of what Vanessa would do to me once I get home. I am for sure a dead woman. I believe I made the right choice on telling Mathew. He can help her, and I can deal with the bullying, I've been dealing with it for a while now.

"Sofia you are spacing out again." I blinked a couple of times and smiled.

"I am sorry what were we talking about?" I drank some of my piña colada to clear my throat.

"What is wrong Sofia?" Joe seemed a little upset, "Do you want to leave? Are you feeling okay?" I don't know if I heard sadness, he is hard to read.

"Joe," I took a deep breath "I assure you that I've never been happier."

His lips curved so hard, I was afraid his lips would crack into pieces.

"I am glad to hear that." He turned his head to call the waitress "Would you like to order some dessert?"

"No thanks I am fine." I answered. "Food is great here by the way." I have to say his parents own quiet a restaurant.

--

Joe and I were having a great time, he did order me dessert even though I was full, I don't regret eating it. It was delicious. We laugh of the ideas of Alfred and Andrew to sleep with Miss Penelope, and how they bet money on it.

I couldn't stop smilling, he would't let me stop. Sadly this moment is about to be over.

"So I guess this is it." We both were walking to the red big door.

Joe and I reached the doors house and faced each other.

"I had a great time Sofia." Joe took a step foward, "I really hope that we can do it again."

I can't belive that Joe really took me out on a date. Does he really mean, that he wants to go out with me once again.

"Did I tell you, you look a-amazing Sofia?"

I nooded, staring at the floor because I didn't want hime to see my cheeks turn red.

"Goodnight Sofia." He lift my chin with his index finger making me look at him.

"Goodnight Joe, thank you."

"No need to thank me." He rang the doorbell and headed himself to his BMW.

I saw him get into his car and leave, my cheeks were blushing slightly. I felt so happy.

Until...

"Well that was a scene, I would of bought some popcorn."

I did not notice that someone had open the door.

"Why?"

"Why? Are you asking me, why would I buy some popcorn?"

"No. I am asking, why did you go to the same restaurant as I did tonight."

"Well, can't a brother have dinner with his sister." Mathew was leaning on the door, with his hair all messy. Let's not mention shirtless and with his hair all messy.

He seemed tired. I took a glance to his face. I could notice the tiredness on his eyes. Like if he has not slept.

"Don't play dumb with me."

He stop leaning on the door and crossed his arms to face me. "How am I playing dum-"

I cute him off "I know that you knew I was going to that restaurant today. So why did you take Vanessa there?"

He smirked.

"What is so funny?" I gasped in desperation . "You know what don't tell me, I am going to get some sleep."

I took off my heels, and held it in my hand. And god they were killing my feet. I headed myself inside walking pass Mathew.

"You live in my house now. You are my mom responsability, so I just went there to make sure everything is okay."

I dropped my heels to the ground, "Is this some kind of joke?"

"Goodnight Sofia." He closed the door.

"By the way thanks for telling me. It is like deja vu all over again."

"What do you mean?" I asked with curiosity.

He walked pass me, and left my sight.

Why couldn't my mom leave me at Grace place? Deja vu, what is that suppose to mean.

"Matt." I called him out, loud enough for him to listen.

"Yes Sofia." He made himself visible, walking to me.

"C-can you fix the guess room for me? I am sure Vanessa wants some time alone."

"My pleasure." He winked at me.

{AuthorsNote: heyyyyy people! I am so so sorry for taking so long to update I just been so busy with school. Thank you all for all the support you guys have given me.

Please don't mind my grammar mistakes, I am Spanish, English is my second language so sometimes it's really hard yo write on English terms but I try my best!
Now tell me what you guys think? Do you love it or hate it? Who likes Joe?

I assure you guys things are about yo get hot!

Please vote, comment I love comments!

Thank you all,
Love
-MrColdLove