The First Night

The girls were inside the bathroom taking a shower as the boys were waiting outside just listening to them. "Sounds like they're having fun" Takashi said as they could hear the girls laughing and joking around inside. "Wanna peak on them and make sure?" Kohta suggested as Zeldris hit him in the head. "We're not perverts. We should be using this opportunity to rest" Zeldris told him.

Kohta had been working on opening a storage box as he was having trouble doing so. Takashi decided to help him as the two boys struggle to open the box. Zeldris just stood there watching them as Takashi asked "Hey, think you can give a hand?" Zeldris scoff as he walked over and pulled the doors open with just one pull. Takashi and Kohta just stare at him as Zeldris turned to them. "It's open" Zeldris told them as he threw the door across the room.

Kohta looked inside the box as a grin then appear on his face. "I knew it" he said with his creepy grin. "Shizuka sensei said this was her friend's house. What the hell kind of friends does she have?" Takashi asked as inside the box were three guns. Kohta grabbed one as he said "This is a spring field m1a1 super match, but it's only semiautomatic. Well, I guess it wastes less ammunition than stuff like the full-auto m14."

Kohta continued to geek about the different guns in there as Zeldris walked out to the balcony. He looked up at the night sky were many stars shine. He closed his eyes as he tried to remember home. 'This place was suppose to give me a relaxing life, but with these zombies roaming around, I might just have to go back home.'

He heard some noises as he open his eyes and turn to the direction of the noises. He could see a crowd of people trying to go against. "It's just like a movie" Takashi said as he stepped outside as well. "There was a scene like this in Apocalypse Now. What's that?" Kohta asked as the three boys just stare out to the night. Takashi went back inside and turned on the TV where it turns out people were going against the police due to a theory that was spreading around.

"The Japanese and American governments! The killer disease is their bio-weapon! Bring them down!" the crowd was shouting. "Killer's disease?" Takashi said. "They probably mean them" Zeldris told him. "Did that guy said that they are the results of some kind of bio weapon the Japanese and American governments were making!? That's crazy! There's no scientific explanation for something like dead bodies come back to alive and attacking others!" Takashi said. 

"They must be conspiracy theorists. Or maybe they're just sick. They're probably left wing radicals, right?" Kohta said. "Left wing radical conspiracy theorists are all sick in the head" Zeldris said. "They're just as sick as those crazy right wing radicals" Takashi said. "I think the three of us will get along just fine" Kohta told the two boys. They started hearing some gun shots as on the new was showing the police officers were now fighting back against the crowds of people.

"We should get out of here" Kohta said. "We can't. It's dark outside so it'll be dangerous" Zeldris said. Suddenly he was tackled to the ground as the two boys turned to see what tackled him. "Zeldris-kun!" Marikawa said as she was hugging Zeldris wearing nothing but a towel. "S-Sensei!? Are you drunk!?" Zeldris asked her. "Just a teensy weensy bit, hehe" Marikawa said She then turn to Kohta and said "Kohta-chan!" She went over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, causing him a nosebleed.

"Hey! Don't speak so loudly. Tone it down a notch" Zeldris told her. "What? No! It's all quiet and scary outside so I'm gonna talk like this!" Marikawa told him. Zeldris sighed and said "You need to go to bed. Here, I'll take you." He started to put Marikawa on his back as he turned to the two boys. "Keep an eye out you two" he told them. "Hya! Your hands on my butt!" Marikawa said as she was on Zeldris's back. "Zeldris-kun, you little pervert. Naughty boy" Marikawa said as she began to play with his hair.

"Don't call me a pervert" Zeldris said as he didn't want to be compare to his older brother. He walked by Rei as he went downstairs to put Marikawa to bed. He fount a futon where she could sleep and placed her on it as he then covered her with a blanket. On the couch he could see that Takagi was already asleep. "Zeldris-kun? Supper will be ready soon. I'm making lunch for tomorrow as well" Saeko told him while cooking in the kitchen. "You're a life savior senpai. It's all such a pain, and I don't think-"