ꕥ𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤ꕥ

Start from the beginning

I immediately ran up to the camera.

“Okay guys, I feel so bad now. But me and mason are about to go to Target. I'm probably going to tell him there or when we come back. I really want to see how long this prank will last. I normally give in cause I feel bad really easily. But not this time.”

I ran out of the room very quickly so that way mason wont get suspicious. As i walk downstairs i see my mom standing in the kitchen

y/n: Hey mom where did mason go?

y/m/n: Oh he's outside waiting for the uber to take you guys

y/n: Okay thanks mom!

I walk outside to see Mason just standing there with his hands in his pockets. I walk up behind him and give him a back hug. He shoved me off a little bit. I could tell he was mad, but also hurt.

y/n: Mase?
M: what?
y/n: please don't be mad at me.
M: Literally whatever y/n. By the way, I invited Miguel and madeleine.
y/n: wait why?
M: because maybe they will actually enjoy my company.
y/n: bubs. You know I enjoy your company. I honestly don't know why you're mad at me.
M: Y/N! YOU LITERALLY HAVE BEEN WIPING OFF MY KISSES ALL DAY LONG.
y/n: mase-
M: The uber is here.

He walked off and got inside the uber. I slowly walked in behind him and closed the door. I looked at him to see him looking out the window as the car started moving.

y/n: mase, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again.
M: Promise? It really hurt my feelings.
y/n: I promise bubs.

As much as I knew this hurt him, I wanted to drag it out a little bit longer. He deserves it after last time doing the cheating prank on me. I then took out my phone and scrolled on tik tok liking the fan edits of me and mason together. We finally pulled up to the target and I saw Miguel and Madeleine standing in front of the store. I hopped out of the car and paid the uber driver. I saw Mason get out of the other side while I ran up to hug madeleine.

y/n: madeline! I've missed you so much!
Ma: Me to y/n. How have you been?
y/n: Great, how about you?
Ma: I've been amazing!

I then looked to my right and gave a hug to miguel. Mason has kinda been jealous of me and Miguel's friendship. He's afraid I might leave him for Miguel one day. But their best friends and I've never thought of Miguel as more than a brother. 

y/n: Mikeyyyyyy
Mi: y/n/n
y/n: How have you been
Mi: I've been good, how about you?  
y/n: Ive been great

I then feel a hand wrap around my waist i turn around and see mason
y/n: hey bubs
M: Hey babe.
Ma: Please don't say you guys invited us to watch you to make out

We all laughed and walked inside.

Ma: Guys can we pleasee go to the snack aisle?
Mi: Sure works for me
M: Yes. I need hot cheetos right now
y/n: Okay sure.

We all walked over to the snack aisle with Mason's hand still around my waist. Once we got there madeleine sprinted over to the lays while mason removed his hand from my waist and ran over to the hot cheetos. Me and Miguel walked over to the doritos. (I hate doritos but i couldn't think of any other brand lmao)

Mi: Here catch
y/n: MIGUEL?!
Mi: What??
y/n: I swear im gonna beat you up
Mi: You can try

We both laughed as I started walking over to Miguel with a fist in the air right as i was about to fake punch him he started tickling me.

y/n: Miguel stop! I can't breathe!

I say with dying laughter. As I was laughing I saw out of the glimpse of my eye mason with his jaw clenched.

Mi: I will if you say i'm better than you

y/n: Fine, fine your better than me

Mi: Good.

He stopped tickling me and I stood up. I then felt  mason's arm around my shoulder “Hey mase!” I could tell he was getting jealous of Miguel so I slightly nudged him and looked him in the eyes to let him know he had nothing to worry about. He bent down and kissed me. I had totally forgotten about the prank for a second but I continued along with it . I picked up my hand and wiped it off. Mason took his hand off of me and stormed out of the aisle “Wait here guys i'll be back.”

y/n: Mase
M: y/n no.
y/n: mase listen-
M: y/n. U PROMISED. Do you just not love me anymore or something?

I saw a tear drop down from his eyes and that's when I knew I could no longer continue the prank. 
y/n: bubs, it was a prank.
M: what?
y/n: Im sorry it was just a prank
M: I fucking hate you
y/n: I love you too
M: Does that mean I can kiss you now?
y/n: yes bubs, you can kiss me

We both giggled and he leaned in to kiss me, the kiss lasted about 15 seconds before we both pulled away. He looked so happy that I didn't wipe it away and kissed me again.

Ma: Barf.
Mi: That's why you told us to stay back? So you could make out?
y/n: You better shut your mouth Miguel before I come and shut it for you.

We all laugh.

M: Okay let's go pay for these and get some food.
Mi: Works for me
Ma: Mcdonalds.
y/n: I'm down

We all made our way to the cash register with Mason's arm around my waist. He kissed my forehead once more before we got there

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

Uhm, so... tht was my first ever imagine😭 it was 1748 words sorry if it was to long . This story came out 1/4/2023. Yeah please give me feedback and requests. Also tell me how I did bc I've never wrote an imagined book before and idk if it's good or bad. I also realize I j keep repeating the same stuff so imma stop talking.  Also this took me 4 hours😭🔫