The crowd chanted, "Let's go, Tunes! Let's go, Tunes! Let's go, Tunes!"

It was annoying Al G, "That's cute. But I thought I told you..."

He reversed the ball to the scoreboard, bouncing them back to 1040.

"What?" Wolf examined.

"Ugh!" Lola was angry.

"...it's my game now"

Princess was angry too, "oi! That's cheating"

Wolf glared and tries to think of a plan, "ok, everyone switching everything"

With his new upgrade, Al G. Dribbled.

"Sic 'em, Goons" he pointed his out.

White mamba slaps bugs with her tail, knocking him down.

Then arachnneka grabs Lola with her web, trapping her, "Ow!"

Then assassin green fish jumps on gossamer, arachnneka pinning him to the floor with her webs, wolftiger jumping on top and saberclaw chasing bugs.

"Come here!" She growled.

Then shark man bends down, Al G. Ran on top of him, shark gets up, lifting him up higher and Al G. Jumps grabbing the ball.

It was a dramatic moment as everyone watch in horror, princess and Diane mouths dropped but wolf glared, as he ran, with LeBron's jump, he was able to jump super high but not without saberclaw' assistant, when bugs lured her to him.

Wolf tan and jumped on her face, knocking her down unconsciously, he jumps really high as saberclaw grunts in slow motion and falls back.

But Al G. Slaps him, "Incoming!" Wolf fell back.

Princess Dorian as she saw her dad hurt, Al G. Gets up at him.

"Whoo! I'm a monster! We about to break the internet, baby! It's over"

Wolf called: "Time out"

"Oh, brother" daffy looks up at the scoreboard they were one shot from winning.

The whistle blows...

"Did you see that? He's cheating!" Lola says.

"It's probably my fault, I'm sorry wolf" princess grabs her face as she sulks.

"No princess" he pulls her arms away, "it's not your fault"

"Well, I say, I say, that plain ol' sucks" they turn to foghorn and he lets go.

"Listen, it's all right. All we gotta do is get one bucket"

"How can we score if he controls the game, Doc?" Bugs asked

They then see Al G. Celebrating with his team, "Whoa! Where my Goons at?"

"Right here, Coach!"

Apparently his friends were trapped again, Al G. chuckles, sings indistinctly.

"No mercy!"

"That no-good, despicable son of a glitch!" Daffy threw the board

Then princess gets an idea, "That's it! Wolf you have LeBron James abilities and strength right"

"It was quiet obviously" he groaned.

"No, look if you have his skills then you have his moves too"

"What?"

"Don't you Remember? The step-back glitch
In and out, crossover, step back, shoot"

Then wolf realized she was up to something,
"That move will freeze the whole game"