Its game time

Wolftiger (thanks Flashbolt157ninja )

Both wolfs growled at each other, then wolf turned to Al G who snapped his fingers and brought princess down to him, he wrapped his arm around her, it enraged wolf to see him touching his Daughter in a uncomfortable manner, he could see how scared princess was.

"This little doll has an incredible gift...did you know that...oh right I forgot, you don't know anything about your daughter" he mocks him.

Then wolf glared as him as he marches over to him but he was blocked by the goon squad as Al G pulls princess back.

"You going down, wolfie" shark man growls at him.

"What's good, baby?" Arachnneka blows him a kiss.

Wolf was terrified, he didn't wanted to play against his friends or hurt them for that matter.

They walk up closer to him, wolf walks back.

"Snake, shark, Piranha, webs, guys snap out of it, this isn't like you guys"

"It's too late wolfie" Al G chuckles, "they can't help it, their trapped in their own self mind...they work for me now" he snapped his fingers and sent princess back to the box seat.

"Which makes them my friends now...come on let's go"

Wolf ran to Diane, "what happened"

"Al G took my finesse and turned them into monsters and now I'm forced to play against them...I can't hurt my friends but princess...."

"The only thing you can do" professor marmalade says.

"You gotta win this game... and get princess back" Diane says.

"Okay....for princess and my friends, meanwhile professor marmalade see if you can try to free princess"

Professor marmalade who sees the biz seat was behind the court should be easy to get through then he looks at wolf and nods.

The buzzer went off, it was time for the game to start.

" It's game time!" The announcer says.

Wolf stepped on the court with bugs, Lola, tweety and Sylvester.

Then the goon squad came on with wolftiger facing wolf, he snarled at him.

Then Pete appears with the ball, "Pete's the referee?"

"Oh, you mad, bro?" Al G laughs.

He blows the whistle..."Look, I don't want to alarm you or any of our viewers, but apparently, if the Tune Squad doesn't win this game, we're all gonna be trapped here forever"

"And unfortunately the Tune Squad got mr wolf who doesn't know how to play basketball, they should've gotten a four-time MVP LeBron James on their team but I ain't sweating it...let's see what this wolf is made up"

Wolftiger winks at Pete and he winks as he throws the ball in the air, Wolftiger crouches down and jumps super high way up in the sky.

Everyone was shocked, "Oh, we doomed. We're doomed!"

"You gotta be kidding me" wolf groaned as the hybrid beast goes sonic fast in the sky, fireworks shooting in the sky.

"Did you see that thing fly?"

"Uh-huh"

"He's like Superman, but with a beast mixture"

Wolftiger grunts as he hits the down to assassin green fish and lands down, he ran as assassin green fish dribbles the ball.

"Rel, I gotta tell you, this Goon Squad is loaded, top to bottom"

Assassin green fish flashes around them, getting them confused.

"Bugs Bunny is gonna need a rabbit's foot against this guy, green fish"

"That's assassin green fish!" He yelled as he throws the ball to Arachnneka, who holds it high and spins it on her finger and pushes bugs back as he tries to reach for the ball.

"Gimme that ball!"

"Back off, rabbit"

Then she pushes him back with her finger, wolf tries to take assassin green fish but he ran fast and bumps his head into his stomach pushing him back.

"ah!"

Then arachnneka passes the ball to Wolftiger, wolf tires to block him but with his wolf speed, he dribbled really fast and rabidly.

"Whoa check out that ball movement, it's brilliant"

Wolf was confused then he passes it to white mamba, Sylvester was about to grab the ball when white mamba grabs him with her tail and passes the ball to shark man, who bounces the ball, then he jumps the ball glows really bright and he shoots it.

Then the scoreboard raise the goon squad 16 points.

"Sixteen? What's up with the score?" Wolf asked.

"playing video game rules" Al G explains.

"I always hated video games" wolf glared at him, angering him.

The next round, bugs passes the ball to Lola, white mamba tries to take it form her, she slithered over her, wrapping her tail around giving her a choice.

"Come on, baby bunny"

"Out of my way, you big worm"

But Lola runs, white mamba tires to sweep her with her tail but Lola jumps and tries to pass the ball but Arachnneka grabs the ball with her webs, she was in a large web, with Sylvester trapped in her web.

"Thank you" she turns to Sylvester who was scared and knew how tweety felt.

"Help me. Please" he begged

"Come chase this down" she jumps off her web and dribbles.

Wolf chased after her then she passes the ball to assassin green fish, he throws it in the air and Arachnneka jumps and dunks in the net over and over and over.

She laughed as she hits wolf's head, "ah"

"Arachnneka throws down a monster dunk.
And she dunks again. And again and again"

"Eat that, eat that, eat that, eat that"

"And again and again and again! And again!
And again!"

Their score went up to 38, then wolf collapsed on the floor.

"Ow" wolf groans.

Diane gasped, as princess muffles screaming she was gagged with a handkerchief, she didn't like seeing wolf getting hurt.

The crowd goes wild, everyone cheers.

"Down goes the wolf!"

"Is... Is this legal?"

"Man, she got six arms. What else she supposed to do?"

"Oh, boy." Daffy panicked.

And as wolf got up, he grabbed his head, he got a terrible headache, tweety spinning around his head.

But it was actually tweety helping him up.

"Get up, LeBron. We need you"

"How'd that taste, wolf man?" Arachnneka hissed at him.

"Yeah! Can't touch us" assassin green fish says as they all regroup for the next round.

"Listen, wolf This is basketball, but with a spin to it" bugs says, "We gotta think outta the box"

"There's only one basketball.And, Bugs, don't do nothing looney" he hands the ball back to bugs

"Nothing looney?"