i win! (isaac?)

thank you for the idea 5TARGIR1 😈😈
I DIDN'T KNOW IF THIS WAS ABOUT ISAAC OR NOT I'M SORRY I feel like this is more a filler 😭

"dude, can we go out to eat soon? im so fucking hungry!" larry sat down, taking a break on his phone. you, isaac, larry, and nick were at the gym, and tanner didn't come because he was sick.

"yeah, we're almost going anyway. where do you guys wanna go?" nick asked.

"i kinda wanna go to a sushi place." "mcdonalds sounds so good right now..." "what about chipotle?" "i hate every one of those answers. except for sushi it was okay."

there was an outburst of their voices, you didn't go with them to sushi last time, so you thought you might wanna try.

"y/n, you were the one who said sushi?" larry asked you.

"yeah."

"that sushi place we last went to was so good, nick could we go there again?" larry said, starting to pack his stuff.

"uhh, maybe. isaac do you wanna--"

"yes." okay, straight up.

"im not paying this time. someone else do it." nick also started to pack up.
"not it!" larry put a finger on his nose.
he acts like an 8 year old it's not even funny.

you and isaac said "not me" at the same time.

"i said it first!" "no, i said it like a second before you." "no you didn't, and if you did that doesn't count!"

you and him kept arguing, until you were both sick of it.

"how about, whoever does the least push ups in a minute has to pay." nick interrupted you two.

you both agreed and got ready.

"and.. go."

you knew you were the best at doing push ups, well at least in the whole group. not even tanner could do better.

about half way, you noticed isaac was starting to slow down. great!

you heard nick and larry counting down to the last 3 seconds, you were actually surprised that isaac was slowed down.

"okay, you can stop." larry said. you got up and got your phone.

"anddd the winner is.."

"isaac."

bullshit! you were sure you did more than him. "what? how?" you asked, confused.

"he did way more in the beginning than you did." nick responded.

"whatever." you rolled your eyes and got up.

isaac winked at you and you mouthed the words "fuck off."

time skip

after you guys were all full, the waitress came up to your table and handed you the check.

oh my goodness gracious (pls don't come for me for using that)

$377 ??!!

that would literally be a whole shopping trip at the mall for you.

your jaw dropped and everyone laughed at you. "what is it?" larry kept giggling.

you obviously did not carry that much money on you when you were going out, you checked your pockets and counted literally all the money you had, even coins.

in total you had $252.

"um, i only have $252." you said with a slight frown on your face. you had felt bad because you didn't wanna make anyone else pay.

"im not paying the rest, not it!" larry up with this 8 year old shit again.

"its fine. ill pay the rest." isaac took the remainder amount of money you had to pay out of his wallet onto the table.

you were confused, didn't he not have to pay?

when no one was looking,

he smiled at you.

THE END

i did most of this story like 3 days ago and just finished the rest of 100 words 💪💪 im gonna do another request next but it's gonna take long as I said in the a/n sorry bye!!