Room Full Of White

KAMERON

I rolled over and into someone, I smiled thinking of fine ass Chase from last night. I opened my eyes and damn near jumped out of my skin, damn Patience laying there snoring mouth wide still in her work uniform. Ugh dirty bitch, I think as I sit up. I look on the floor and find PaePae kids sleep on the floor. How in the hell did I wake up to a room full of white and where is Chase. I jump up and run to the bathroom and did my hygiene , Ima have to talk to Patience nasty ass getting in bed with her work clothes on. That's fucking gross, sweaty ass in my clean sheets.

I checked the time 12:45 pm, I wonder what Mel doing and if Chase is still there. What the hell is wrong with me, why am I so worried about her. I need to spoke, I roll up two fat ass blunts of kush. I mile, "breakfast!!" I say to myself.

Mel
Damn Chase is the whole package, I thought to myself as her and Kaylee drove off. I know I shouldn't feel the way about my girl best friend but I can't help it. Chase is the girl everyone wants. She funny, smart, got a banging ass body, and got her shit together.

Kaylee and I relationship hasn't been good in a long ass time. The bitch got dirty and nasty, she never wants to clean. Don't nobody want a dirty bitch. We still in the process of getting her kids back. I know what you thinking, right before we got together DFCS took her kids. I still don't understand why, honestly but I'm trying to stay there for the kids. I told Kaylee if she doesn't get her shit together I'm leaving. Three years don't mean shit if you been unhappy for a year and a half.

I close the door and was about to go upstairs until I heard a knock on the door. Maybe my baby Chase forgot something. I open the door to see Kameron with two blunts in her hand.

"Morning, bruh. You smoking?" She asked holding up the blunts.

"Hell yeah you need to tell me what happened between you and Chase last night."

"Shid you nosey as fuck. But she sucked the shittttttt out of my strap."

"No, she didn't. Not Chase. Not quiet, I got my shit together Chase. I knew she was a freak." I say trying to hid the fact that I'm jealous. I wanted her to myself, fuck why did I have to hook them together.

"Man, so when we was in the bathroom, she let me kiss all on her and I had took off her shirt and bra. I was sucking on her titties. She was like 'damn daddy that feels so good.' I was trying to go further until we both remember she was on her cycle. So on the way down stairs, she said to me ' keep fucking with me I'm going to take you from that white girl. She don't know how to handle you. My pussy taste like paradise, you won't be able to handle yourself until you have it in your mouth again watch.'"