Tsa'tvayi could feel the tail against her side stiffening, Tuk letting out a a small wince from the pressure Tsa'tvayi could only imagine Neteyam was putting upon her waist. He retracted his tail, the tail softly skimming her side than her thigh before dropping.

Throwing him a glance, she noted the lowering of his ears. Before she could ask what was wrong, he nodded and turned to Ao'nung, the other boy smirking.

Ao'nung clacked his Tonge, small whoops leaving him as he called for the ilu, Tsa'tvayi following suit in her call for Ean'ora. The ilu rose from the water quickly, small chirps leaving her as Tsa'tvayi smoothed a hand over her skin. Tuk leaned forward, her smaller hand pressing besides the older girl's as she awed over the creature.

"It's so pretty," she sighed.

"Ean'ora," Tsa'tvayi introduced, "She is my ilu."

"Ean'Ora," Tuk repeated slowly, Neteyam stepping closer as he ran a hand over the ilu.

Ean'ora chirped happily in greeting as Neteyam's palm met her skin, the ilu excitedly swaying. "You are a bit insane, Ean'ora," Tsa'tvayi teased, "You enjoyed carrying so much so early?"

Tuk parked up and snapped her head to Neteyam, a scowl on her face. "You rode Tsa'tvayi's ilu?" She yelled and swung a hand forward as if threading him.

A laugh escaped Tsa'tvayi at her words, "He and Lo'ak rode behind me when we went to hunt," she soothed, "They have not formed a tsaheylu with it yet."

Ean'ora let out another chirp as Tuk scowled and pressed closer to Tsa'tvayi before turning back to the ilu. Tsa'tvayi threw Neteyam a quick glance and wagged her brows. "You have upset poor little Tuk," she mouthed teasingly.

The boy scowled at her as he casted a glance to his younger sister and turned back to her, "You are spoiling her," he mouthed back. Despite the twist of his lips, Tsa'tvayi new he was not upset as his eyes softened.

"We will not ride Ean'ora today, Tuk. You will form a tsaheylu with one of the older ilu." Tsa'tvayi pointed at the old that had gathered around them, some chirping as she made eye contact. "They will be kinder on you as a beginner. One day, you will ride your own ilu like I ride Ean'ora.

Tuk pouted slightly as she nodded and unravel her legs from around Tsa'tvayi's waist. The girl dropped into the water softly, immediately catching herself and staying afloat.

Neteyam pressed a hand to Tuk's head softly, "I will be with Ao'nung. Be careful, please."

Tuk nodded her little head as she glanced at the ilu, Neteyam turning to face Tsa'tvayi. "I am trusting you with my sister," he mumbled, his voice deep as he stared right into her, "Take care of her."

Tsa'tvayi didn't have to be told twice as she nodded, the boy looking at her for another second before turning and heading deeper into the water to where Ao'nung was impatiently waving his arms around.

"Hurry, fr-" he hesitated and threw a glance at Tsa'tvayi, "We do not have all day, I have more important things to do."

Tsa'tvayi could hear Neteyam's scoff as he approached the boy and turned to look down at Tuk. "I have a feeling that this will not go over very well."

Tuk laughed at her words and nodded, her short braids waving around. "Neteyam is a strong marine," she assured. "He'll be fine."

"Marine," Tsa'tvayi tilted her head at the foreign word, her tongue stumbling over it as she spoke it out.

"Like a warrior." Tuk nodded firmly, "Dad was a marine before he was na'vi. Neteyam is awesome like dad so he must also be a strong marine."

Despite how lost she felt in the conversation, Tsa'tvayi could understand that Tuk loved her family and that Neteyam was strong like Turok Makto, so she nodded.